Sign in to follow this  
FatB

restaurants

FatB   

subxaana alaah

The other day I was watching the news and they had a special report on the sanitations of public restaurants. I was absolutely discussed to find that most restaurants have little or no hygienic methods of cooking and preparing the food they sell. In many cases the owners of the restaurants simply “recycled†left over food from the previous day. Some of the featured restaurants even had rat and cockroach infestations.

Offcourse this report has totally discouraged me from ever eating from a restaurants again, but I would like to now if any of you were aware of such thing or have any such experiences…..

Ok....let me just start off by saying I have some sort of disorder from eating out! I find it totally gross that someone is preparing my food which keeping in mind, they don't care for my hygiene but for the money they're earning. They dont care if my fish fillet accidentlly falls on the ground. They dont wanna get in trouble with the boss for taking another 5 minutes cooking another one :rolleyes: . So all they gotta do is pick it up and put it back on my plate and dont give a second thought that their customer is eating a germ filled fish fillet. :mad:

Im totally aware of the things that happen "behind the scenes" in food places.

My dad owns a fast food place and is very strict on hygiene. His motto is "If you won't eat it, then don't sell it". So this is the only place I eat coz I know how everything is been done. Right next to our shop is an asian place and the stories the girls that work there tell me is nasty!!! :eek: All I'm gonna say is you really gotta know who your buying your food from! ;)

FatB   

^^^^ i hear all of yo

a personal xpriance. wayback in 5th grade, a cuple of mates and i dropt in at the local Mcdes, after all of our orders i whent back to the counter for some i-c-y-cream, there was a hott chick serving, now i was lookn back at mi mates, you no with a bit of :eek: :D . and i did not notice that she was cleaning the floor before serving me, anyway i got ny cone, then realising that she did not give me a flake, i dubbled back to get a flack, now you wont belive what happend next, she gets up from the floor, her hand all wet from the water she was using and plunges her hand in the "flack box" pulls one out and throws it at me

i was like :confused: :mad: and in returne i lituraly piphed the cone right back at her. and walked out.

I've never liked the experience of eating out. I don't really trust most restaurants, and the expensive posh ones seem okay, but then I get paranoid about liquor in my food. You know how they put alcohol into EVERYTHING.

Well in Canada, they had a good system going where they colour-code the restaurants according to cleanliness, and they post it at the doors. I do miss that!

I stay clear of Coney Islands, and sometimes the Chinese restaurants in my neighborhood --Unless I'm really really hungry and I want to stuff my face :D Then I don't care!

Rokko   

Speaking of restaurants and going out to eat, I've one advice to those of you who do the drive through and take pleasure in fast foods, NEVER....EVER....EVER EVEr...Evaaaaaaaaah piss or show an attitude to folks who take your order/make your food both at the window or at the counter.

I'm saying this from what a friend who used to work one of them places told me. So let's put it this way, You pissed'em off, they'll mess with your food and after he gave me more than a few examples,...ewwww I swear I nearly started throwing...YUCK...and more or less stopped going to them placees...

So SMILE NEXT TIME>>>>LOL