Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

BUDGETING

I mr.xisbi want ta thank some of u for correcting my spelling error....DA i thank u the most for ur help, i always knew u had a big heart.

it's amazing that we all suffering from the same kynda problems huh. But i thinks we all have ta cut down spending money on da BLING BLING and do activity report/recorded transactions on ur accounts ta see wat u have spent for that month or wat not...

ps: lakkad my beloved brother will it possible for u to (calaanjis) wat u wrote cuz i is didn't get it.....read fine prints...say wat..no time brah..always on the run....wam bam tank u ma'am..that's my van....who's that fan..he just ran....heey am getting good @ dis rhyming thingy..

asxantu

asxantu

It's not too late to learn how to budget. I'm still learning!

However, based on tips I've got from a financial planner on TV (don't ask what show!), what you need is to pay YOURSELF first! and make it automatic. Hagbad is ideal when u want to have a huge amount of money all at once to spend...but what about saving??!!!! I bet few of us believe in saving...or we just don't know how to save at all. I know its difficult for moi b'coz am still a student who lives paycheck-paycheck.

An example, say you make $20/hr, 7hrs/day, 5 days/wk.....what u need to do is pay yourself the first hour of everyday= $20/day X 5 = $100 wk., which is $400/month. You're guarenteed a millionare by time u retire!

Xisbi, u need to have a sitdown with yourself and figure out what your daily guilty pleasures are that seem to make almost an entire paycheck vanish? are you sure you aint homeless by now?*just a worried nomad*

Anyone can do this!!

ps. I hate overdrafts, banks designed it to rob pple walaahi. I know I've learned my lesson few yrs ago...