Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Heat Makes People Violent

Fabregas   

Roobleh, some pan africanist once arguing that Europeans have been more agrressive in history, due to their cold conditions and the ice age.....There was a book, but i can't remember, the name or the link..........

Chimera   

Originally posted by roobleh:

If you go back what I said earlier, heat is only one factor for increasing violence.

Originally posted by Roobleh:

Is
that
why Africans are violent?

''that''.. made it seem as if you were indicating that heat was the ''sole'' reason behind violence instead of being part of a much larger heterogeneous problem that sparks instability

Rose   

Perhaps the heat is indirectly involved such that it triggers the hormone testosterone to kick in FASTER and more easily?

note:we all know what too much testosterone can do to you

Chimera   

Geeljire lack of rescources on the European continent sparked their barbaric invasions of other continents equivalant to the 19th century Japanese Empire and it's thirst for rescources to feed it's industrial growth

if they had these rescources on their own Soil the Japanese probably would have stayed on their own turf, i'm not so sure about the Euro's with their fanatic crusades

If Africans are allowed fair trade and get the right governments they will boom, but they are sabotaged with corrupt rebel leaders and puppets raging war across the continent

roobleh   

note:we all know what too much testosterone can do to you

Rose, too much of it puts women in jail, but too much of testosterone keeps men in mental institutions.

But I would rather have too much than too little.