Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Sad, Sad Italy!

Zafir   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^^ Guess you're destined to stay a poor man.
:D

Can't argue with that, even if I tried. :D Damn it, these Africans cost me fortune. :mad:

Maf Kees   

^ LOL like African politics and economy, African football is to unstable.

Originally posted by Nomadic_Princess:

quote:Originally posted by Maf Kees:

Kangaroo people.

I hate to say I told you so. But I told you so didn't I?

MK you made two predictions If i remember correctly.

1. Australia would be knocked out in the first round

2. We would suffer a humiliating defeat.

You were wrong on both accounts. We may have lost, but it was by virtue of an illogical ref decision.
Nomadic Princess and Jamilah. (my favorite kangaroo and my favorite koala)

Ok maybe I was slightly off on the details, but I was right on the money. Always blaming the ref huh? Why won't you people from down under just grow up. This is not Saturday amateur match where this kind of behaviour passes off as cute, this is the world cup damn it.

Go play with the Solomon Islands and Samoa and shidh.

^Aussies are playing the likes of Iraq, Bahrain and South korea as they joined the Asian football confideration.

Anyway it's official, I put my sign on it the great France is through against Spain. They trashed the Spaniards by two goals to one!

Come'on France! Ribbery and Zidane the scorers for France.

Argentina, England, Brazil (maybe France) and Italy in the semis! That's my prediction for the quarterfinals.

Intel   

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

I have been rooting for the Aussies but they did let me down big time.

:D

funny coming from someone who has relentlessly kept telling me how this team is an "embarrassment" to the world cup and are "just there to make up the numbers" And now feels letdown by a lose to one of the best in the tournament in such circumstance.

the beautiful game has arrived in this sporting powerhouse nation....world beware.

BTW Libaax & others, juqa juqada iga joojiya please..... illayn ciil iyo caloolxumo looma dhinto :mad:

Por-tu-gaaaaaaaaaal!

Portugal_flag_large.png

Talk about, the England football team coming home! Is comming home is coming, England is combing back home, coming!

It was nearly complete.....It was nearly so sweet....Three lions on my shirt (rather more three *****cats)!

Luis Felipe Scolari did it againg to England, what a third cruel blow he has inflicted on them, the same with the goalkeeper Ricardo, who I really got enormous respect for! Well, and Ronaldo better doesn't show up in Manchester England, I'd kindly advise him!

Portugal I got enormous respect for you and thank you very much for kicking the boys of the 'long-ball' out of the tournement, you really did us a great favour!

England is taking the plane back home, please do us one more gesture, take your 'fans' with you aswell!

The mass English exodus can begin now! England is coming home, is coming home back again, is coming!

John motson the commentator was in tears, Lineker was in shock and disbelief, so were the rest! Only Alan Hansen put a brave face on, although I suspect deep down, he was really happy.

I've never seen in my life such a crap team 'built so much up. Anyway never mind, there's Euro 2008 in Austria and Switzerland and ofcourse the World cup in 2010 in Southafrica inshallaah!

It was nearly so sweet...I was nearly so complete! Thanks to Mr. Rooney himself ofcourse, although Portugal could not draw the advantage on to their side, but nevertheless I'am totally portuguese tonight, although we went to war with them some five/six hundred years ago but I'am happy for their win today.