Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Campaign!

Have the moderators their job for life? I remembered a time where they were changed every year?

No, this is no hostile thread but I believe some moderators just might be in a need for fresh air or change their activities for a bit!

I'm not advocating for me and I would never hold such position but I certainly vote if a vote were to be put up!

They should come through choice, campaign and lobbying I believe!

It would be great to have such campaign!

Candidates being on their best behaviours alwasy smiling not replying in angry way! Great getting a PM saying 'Please I need your support'!

That's just what this website needs or the General section, a real compaign for popularism and votes!

Maybe if it's not for moderatorship it could be for something else like the Presidency someone advocating to become a President for SOL.

A campaign where people come to a live one to one discussion with their rival candidates and they get questions asked would be really good!

Before I get banned let me reiterate I don't have anykind of interest about this websites administrational business but I'd like to see a campaign of one sort for something may it even be a made up title of 'Sol President'!

Where after such an election that President would help the administrators in discussing what changes the collective would like to see in SOL!

-Lily-   

You actually loose sleep over who is moderator? Like who cares? Whats so special about it, what do they do? I've never noticed them.

I would be very happy to sponsor a new moderator for the politics section!

Ofcourse that person has to be objective and not partisan inshallaah!

Pi   

Originally posted by Sky:

Why Ayoub? The British forumers didn't reply to your urgent private message yet?

Gax Gax Gax. :D

Shakti   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

If everything fails, email an Ethio forum for support.

loooooooool

do u have a link..