Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

CAN YOU SPOT THE IRONY?

Liqaye   

Juxa nice topic, but dont you just hate it when some one comes up with something just when you think you have solved something....hehehe i have to do it and i hope you dont take it the wrong way.

Let us assume that there is a number 4 in the equation, educated, god-fearing, hard working, and very ambitious.

Just a perfect prince charming, only one problem he does not need/want/like the lady in question, he leads his own life, indeed when the lady in question watches the guy it seems like a woman is SUPERFLOUS to his happiness in life.

when she falls sick he called once and went to her house the one time for 12 minutes and 35 seconds , during which the lady in question although she had a migrane, sinusitus, and the world seemed to spinnig around her, managed to take a shower, were her best diraac, have time to mouth off to guys no, 1 , 2, and 3.

But there she is at the window waiting for the guys fiat to pull up, he comes in says how are you, touches her with a stick and comments on how hot she is.

At the end of her disease all she can remark on is the fact that man no,4 was really there for her, i mean he really cares...sniff...sniff.

Man 1,2,3 will as usual reamin emotional tampoons for the lady, when she down and trying to figure out what 4 is doing (you know right now :rolleyes: ) and remain AFC's (AVERAGE FRUSTRATED CHUMPS) to boot.

I stopped listening to women about women. .

and i find i lead a very fufilling life

Juxa   

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkk

that was qosol grrrrrr by da way!

liqaaye,,,,,no3 is basically the dream, all u want in man, but he aint in it, as he is too young, so eliminate him.

one and two, are perfect, only problem,,,,,no1 is perfect gentleman, only her heart does not go boom boom boom for him. whereas no2 is kind of not sensitive enough for her liking.

now u brought no4, suppose he posesses all that no 1 and 2 missing. he comes to visit. the point is not showing up at her door steps, it is about being there, and showing u share her anguish.

the Q comes back,,,,is there such thing as a whole package, or should a woman take the closest thing to perfection, if the answer is the affirmitive, i guess, man no1 is the :D

I guess it is Ironic for you women smile.gif . And at least you have been forthright and honest in explain the logic behind your potential choice, and this seemingly Prenial "yeah Good Guy but Boring", "Bad Guy but Exiting" way of reading Personalities.

But at the end of the day, and this goes i suppose for guys aswell ((although not to the same degree)) its about making the right choice knowing what you know, and what you want smile.gif .

I guess most guys would also want a mix of characteristics aswell, but at the end of the day if your seeking a long term Thing then tempering the Fires of ones desire and allocating more prestige to other more fundemental characteristics is probably teh best thing to do.

what did some british Layer about once say? ahh " never let the affairs of the heart be ruled by other than ones Head".

well its certainly true

Juxa -

I don't think there's a single answer or a or set of answers to you're complex questions. To understand women's nature is to understand the universe. No man can. Period.

Therefore, I don't try. I'll tell you this much though: typical woman will go for No. 2. Because he doesn't give attention. Instead he's the one complaining for attention. A sissy dude if you ask me, but nonetheless, the average woman will want him. The other two, although they're nice guys, they're showering her with attention. That's the key.

Give her attention, get the ignore button in return. Walk away and here she comes running.

That's my take.

OG Moti   

Wind talker, man you seem to know women a lot but let me tell you this, first of all i did not understand what you actually meant by

To understand women's nature is to understand the universe. No man can. Period.

That is totally incorrect, words like yours made women be one step ahead or atleast believe they are. man come on The universe? waxa dumarka nagu diray oo kibirka baray is words like yours, women are easy to understand, easy to manipulate, and definitely easy to have control over, it is just many men don’t not invest time on knowing what tricks women, and when to hit the target… ha nagu dirin dumarka, … peace

I think wind talker was being Scarstic and i agree with him. U have to take what most women say or do with a pinch of salt because 90% of the time they themselves dont know what they want from you :rolleyes: .

it is just many men don’t not invest time on knowing what tricks women, and when to hit the target… ha nagu dirin dumarka, … peace

I can meet u half way on this bro. There those Guys who do, and those other guys who cant be arsed to play the game of Trick and treat with women((i fall in the latter)). Its a matetr of chioce rather than Ignorance. At the end of teh day any old Farax can come sit down and chat shiid and get his way.

Juxa   

moti, war maxaad tiri? women are easy to manipulate, and control aaah? is that what u doing now? are u playing a game?

shujui, u dont have to take anything with a pinch of salt, all u have to do is be what u should be

a wholesome man!

wind-talker,,,i do agree with u, upto certain extend! maybe women like what is not good for them. maybe once we actually use our mind and think of the long term instead of momentry happiness, then that is when we will achieve all we thrive for!

dawoco   

Wind.talker, my brother. Being a female as such :rolleyes: i fail to understand your theory. First you say that women as a whole are an unexplained dimension, comparing them to the universe. Then you go further and state that you "don't try" to understand how our irrational scrambled thought procces functions. But u continue to analyse us females and the reason why we do what we do despite claiming not to have a clue. I know that i am nothing but a female redface.gif , but aren't you contradicting yourself in a manner befitting a female?

Moti moti moti :rolleyes: , adeer ilko weyne. All i have to say is, i know your insecurities lead you to blame all females for disturbing your "rights" but adeer, isn't it time to LET GO of the hate?

As for Shujui, i am disillusioned bro :( What has made you so negative? :confused: i can see you traveling the path old moti took several decades back, and i don't think i have to tell you what the destination lookes like!

Xafsa   

U have to take what most women say or do with a pinch of salt because 90% of the time they themselves dont know what they want from you

Can't figure women out?...I call that being lazy.

Its all about taking the time to listen . But y'all being men its kind of hard on you to listen to someone else and be self absorbed at the same time.....tricky aint it!

Juxa   

^^^^^^^ aamiin to that!

key word is listen to her,,,,damn it :mad: .

it does not take a rocket scientist to work a woman out. she asks you to do no more than what she did for you. BE THERE. DONT JUST TAKE AND TAKE, TILL U BLEED HER DRY!

sorry for the outburst smile.gif iam normally peace-loving

OG Moti   

see i told u guys they are easy to understand .. they themselves tell u that... all u have to do is listen to them like u listen to a child and when they say something u dont like or approve tell them i will give u something like a candy if u change ur mind and they go for it.. be creative when u promise something...

Juxa ouch u know i dont play games, dear I am in womens side always have will always be... tan crazy ah uun iga qabo tan ijar jartay oo layiraahdo dawaco... walahi dhulkey idhigtay.. peace

Juxa   

moti, thnx for making my life easier, due to the fact u just compared all women-being to children and their happiness to a candy.

iam feeling bit leaning to choosing the one that is most dependable and have high regard on womenly feelings

juxa sis

i read ur story and i asked my girls who they wanted to pick .

of all the six women

3 picked number 1

1 picked number 2

2 picked (they thought number two was there to all afternoon to give her company)(i think he was there to watch tv only he didnt care about her , he was just payin back the favor)

so to all those that say 2 is the winner booya icon_razz.gif

hmmmmmmmm question is why did i pick two? :confused: :rolleyes: icon_razz.gif