Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

For Everyone.......

Abdinuur   

FOR EVERYONE....IF YOU HAD ONE WISH...WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY.....

JUST ONE, NOT 2 OR 3. SOMETHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO DO OR HAVE OR GO, OR ANYTHING. ALSO, WHY THIS TYPE OF WISH? KEEPING IT BRIEF, MEANS YOU REALLY WANT THIS TO BE SO?

Baydan   

A bachelors degree..dammit but i cant wait to be done with school..So i cant get on producing lil' Baydanes..daughters spittin image of me.

Hibo   

To be perfect!......perfect human, perfect Muslim, perfect woman, perfect wife, perfect mother......and so on and so forth. Because I'm incapable of being perfect at anything!

Hibo   

1. to go Haj - never been. I've Umrah when i was 7 and it was magical.

2. Jannah - who in there right mind wouldn't.

3. A good Husband and some cute babies (2)- cos that would my life complete.

Say Amiin now......!!

Boss   

amin aminah.

pray for me too for my wish is marry a good muslim lady who is respectful, intelligent and hardworking i am looking for.

lulla   

More than anything i want somalia to be peaceful. Iam hate that stupid war and i wish we would have peace in our country, so we can go back.I been in the USA for long time and i really want to go back to somlia. The only problem is what is to go back? Those people are still having many many problems.Everyday i pray for them and peace for my country. Walaahi it makes very sad everytime i think about and even sometimes i cry for them.I don't think there nothing like ur own country.

Don't mind me...just revisiting old topics and this one is pretty good.

OH...I just figured out who Kaafi is....Abdinuur!! LoL...not very sharp today. redface.gif

I pray that one day Inshallah ALL the Muslim people of the world will Have fear of Allah and to turn away from the corruption of the western life style. That their Amaan will increase and women and men will not have fear of representing their faith, that women will wear thier hijabs with Pride and Ease and not fear and shame. Inshallah I will live to see the day.. Ameen

to go to xaja, thats my only wish caz thats wat i wanted to do for a long time, and also take my mom.. soo hopeful that wish well come ture by next year...

1lve

soul sista