Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THIS EID?

Qac Qaac   

Some alien.. i have a friend there... goes to Concordia... I came many times b4 too.. so most likely i'll be in the down town area.. although st.cathrine street not good for muslims.. but gotta shop there nevertheless...

Blessed   

Ahlen ahlen bil ciid... :D Eid, is here Eid is here! *so excited*

Insha Allah; My plans are as follows:

Eid eve..

#call all my relatives and do my mubaareks

Eid Day

#Go to masjid

#Meet and greet all my locals (My favorit part of eid is seeing everyone who is any1..even those u share smiles with in the streets- ppl that u thought were none-muslim).

#Visit my Abtiyo

#Go home; help hooyo out

#Visit my nieces and Sis

#Help hooyo out in the afternoon..

#Go out with girls in the eve...

#continue celebrating 4 the whole week.. :D

#End my celebration with an eid nasheed / comedy event on the 21st (promised to take my nieces).

I hope you all have a wonderful Eid.

Wiilo   

THIS IS MY PLAN FOR EID.

1. GO TO MASJID AND PRAY FOR SALATUL EID.

2. GO TO MY SISTER'S HOUSE TO SEE HER & THE KIDS.

3. GO TO THE EID CELEBARATION AT THE PARK THAT

IS HOSTED BY SOMALI STUDENTS.

AND BASICALLY CHILL ALL DAY...........

We always go to Montreal for the December-New Year holidays..So much to do so lil time, Qac take the bus ride intead of driving

Back to the topic, my Eid plans are uknown other than to go to the mosque for Eid prayers, who knows what might come up at night

Eid...After The Prayers.... it all about HALO 2 (IT HAPPENS TO BE RELEASED RIGHT ON TIME)

.. Gather My teenage Nephews and it is all in BBQ AND HALO 2...EAT PLAY EAT PLAY EAT PLAY... <--- not necessarily in that order.

I am sure they gonna build me a shrine afterwards...hehehehe..

And for the night celebrations....lets leave that to the imagination...

Salaams..and Happy Eid Mubaarak

Salaams

Fadhiil   

ramadhaan waanaagsan....

yea u know..i got plans hea in nairobi..is ma first eid in nairobi though. just for a vacation, yea..ain't got all ma shoppin don yet, but i got to buy timbs to much with ma red shirts it will be aight, thousandz on ma pocket, i will be goin to T.O.K concert too..dynk iz goin be funn ou hea though...peace yo'all 1..eid wanaagsan to...to all ma fellaz back in mn...keep yo headz up high...

During this EID Inshaallah I plan to do what my father used to do.Inshaallah I will wake up for my Fajr Prayers and not go back to sleep after that.I will help the MRS get our 12 kids ready for Eid Prayers(shopping laready done last weekend)I will then get my midi bus and get the the "team" on board drive to the Mosque.The dress code is very Islamic.Inshaallah after that I plan to drive the family to a farm that i had booked and Slaughter two Lambs that i had picked last week.On our return back home there will be the re4st of the family there and we shall Inshaallah have Mighty Feast.In the afternoon I plan to take the "team" of 12 and the MRS to the Circus and spend another 4 hrs there.This should take us to around 8pm.After that 6 Guys and I will be digging into the large "jawaan" of QAAD that is especially being imported for us in to the UK from Nairobi.Afeter that It is Pure Marqan!.I understand the Mrs is also meetimg her Girlfriends that evening in the next door house of my brother who will be busy Plandering the "jawaan" of qaat with me.

EID MUBARAAK BROTHERS AND SISTERS

AND MAY ALLAH GIVE US ALL THE BNARAKA OF THIS BLESSED MONTH OF RAMADHAN

MINAL CAAIDIIN!!!!!!!!

ALLAAAAHU AKBAAR ALLAAAHU AKBAR ALLAAAHU AKBAAR LAAAA ILAAHA ILLA LLAAHU ALLAAAHU AKBAR ALLAAHU AKBAR WALILAAHI HAMDI

During this EID Inshaallah I plan to do what my father used to do.Inshaallah I will wake up for my Fajr Prayers and not go back to sleep after that.I will help the MRS get our 12 kids ready for Eid Prayers(shopping aLready done last weekend)I will then get my mini bus and get the the "team" on board TO drive to the Mosque.The dress code is very Islamic.Inshaallah after that I plan to drive the family to a farm that i had booked and Slaughter two Lambs that i had picked last week.On our return back home there will be the rest of the family there and we shall Inshaallah have Mighty Feast.In the afternoon I plan to take the "team" of 12 and the MRS to the Circus and spend another 4 hrs there.This should take us to around 8pm.After that 6 Guys and I will be digging into the large "jawaan" of QAAD that is especially being imported for us here in the UK from Nairobi.After that It is "Pure" Marqan!.I understand the Mrs is also meetimg her Girlfriends that evening in the next door house of my brother who will be busy Plandering the "jawaan" of qaat with me.

EID MUBARAAK BROTHERS AND SISTERS

AND MAY ALLAH GIVE US ALL THE BARAKA OF THIS BLESSED MONTH OF RAMADHAN

MINAL CAAIDIIN!!!!!!!!

ALLAAAAHU AKBAAR ALLAAAHU AKBAR ALLAAAHU AKBAAR LAAAA ILAAHA ILLA LLAAHU ALLAAAHU AKBAR ALLAAHU AKBAR WALILAAHI HAMDI

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

oh sorry to hear that...

i didnt mean to sound that pathetic. i have muslim friends, i jst dont know if they have plans of their own or what not.

lol well u remind me when my father used to chop them animals... and then we used to go to maqadara and cinema well these eid is not as good as i thought but hey i will still recover form it.