Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THIS EID?

Wiilo   

Originally posted by Section6er:

Umm yall can come to my party if you will be in minneapolis. For details pm me

Where exacly, we will come........... :D:D

Tuujiye   

Maxaa waaye dadkaan sidii bebiga camal U hadlayaan..Buufin iyo nac nac qori aa idinka wada maqan...lol..

Nuuni country ride maa dhahday..looooooool..

Waraa fatashaari isku joog intaa soo xiratid ayaa rabtaa in aa forest ku dhex wareegtid yaah..

meeshaan buufin iyo wax lee lasii sitaa.........

Ciid is not the same when you live a "Kufaar" country..I wish I was back home or some were in the muslim world. then you will realy feel the spirit of CIIIIIIIIID......

For eid, I'm gonna prey then eat..and after 2hr will go and do my final midterm......I know...it sucks..But ii soo duceeya........

wareer badanaa!!

Wiilo   

For Eid, aniga waxaan xeranaa "Canbuur" yar oo walaalshey iisoo gaday, markaasaan xaafadaha u raasanayaa Nac Nac, iyo Buufin. That is my plan.

Garab Tuujiye, walaalo waxaan ka xymahay inaad Midterm Exam aad leedahay in the middle of Eid.

Allaah ayaan kaaga baryayaa in uu kuu fududeeyo

Aamiin Aamiin..........

IstacajAb:

Allaaaa, Eid somalia u xiisay, buufin & bistoolo baaruud & nanac & salaad & familkoo isu imaadoo..........allaaaaaa

my plans for Eid:

*saald is nr1 in my list

* lucky u jalaqsan that did all shopping, me still missing some, i bought gifts to mum , dad and my family, and friends, but ani wax masoo gadan :( .

* invite some of my friends home.

* take my baby sister out

* eat xalwo`s and buskuts.

* i might go out of my town , but i am not sure

* what else? don`t remember..

N.O.R.F   

I'm taking time off work, go up norf!

On eid day:

1)Wake up

2)Have 1 timir and a cup of water

3)Go to masjid

4)Pay zakat (before prayer!!!)

5)Go home & have breakfast

6)Call everyone in my phone book and wish them Eid Mubarak

7)Visit family and give Eid presents

8)Go home and have a nap (2/3hrs)

9)Wake up and eat with family

10)No idea, goes with the flow,,,,,,,

lol I am that obvious :D , Has there been many reported sightings ;) . I just might not actually.................but then again there is this nice :cool: place down my way.

nafta   

oh my god don't u talk to me about ciid!

I've got a problem thinking as far as tomorow, never mind the coming week!

Besides, i'm not really looking forward to ciid, i want the ramadan to continue a bit longer...i love the mood that comes with this month...sigh.... :(:(:(

raula   

Insha-allah

1.go to salatul EID, pay zakat.

2.Call everyone(from AUSSIE LAND, to africa, asia, europe, (no canada for me), to USA(ofcourse), and back to MINNESOTA :D )

3. SLEEP-ciil huurdo baa ii heysa icon_razz.gif

4.Hang out with friends-trotting from maqayadaha somalida, mall of America and wateva is happening in MINNESOTA.

5.qaraabo salaan (wear BUIBUI ;) )

6.Rap it up with a night in the TOWN with sijui-side of friends ;) -kidding!

*this day insha-allah I will not be the overworked, overstressed, shy research assistant-but a born-again typical somali. I will rant all day till I loose my breath.

*in between-I will consume more and more sambusa, mahamri,kaimati, viazi tamu, indian mac macaan(like PERA, CHELEBIB-since DIWALI is on FRIDAY), mandazi,etc. (reminds me that I have to make mandazi the night before EID :eek: and they say we have forgotten our culture-screw you ;) )

sofine   

I CAN'T WAIT FOR EID....FIRST I'LL GET UP...GO TAKE A SHOWER EAT DATES AND CUP OF MILK...ME AND MY FAMILY WILL THEN GO TO MASJID....TO GO PRAY... THE NIGHT BEFORE EID...COUPLE OF FRIENDS AND I WILL COOK ALL THE SWEET STUFF FOR GUEST ON THE NEXT DAY.....I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY EID...IT IS A TIME OF CELEBRATION WITH FAMILY AND LOVE ONCES...SO PRAISE IT AND ENJOY IT.. WHERE EVER YOU ARE TO ALL MY NOMADS... icon_razz.gif