Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THIS EID?

^^^^^aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!..put it away (referrin' to Sue's avatar)..streak plates....ITZ UTTER HATE BY ASSOCIATION..llol jk.by the way...r u into microbiology..(am into it...holla atcha steak-plate lovin sista if the answer yes)

Rahima   

Go to the masjid for ciid prayers- meet everyone and do all ciid mubaaraks.

Come home and rest.

Get ready for visitors.

Spend the day with family, either our house, my aunts or uncles.

Spend some time with my younger siblings, have them enjoy the day.

After dark go out with friends (don't know where yet, but will decide soon).

Wiilo   

Maashaa Allaahi Rahima, Allaah nabad ha kuugu gaarsiiyo maalinta ciida, sida aad u sameysid arintaan oo dhan..Qeyr Allaaha ka dhigo.

Wabillaaahi Towfiiq:

i think she meant xaqaal eid.

but anyway my plan is to drive 2hrs and see my family and have fun with them if the skool wount excusse me that means ama eid with my friends.

Qac Qaac   

ar reer minni ilaahey ha unaxariisto.. amiin dheha..

my plans...

so far, wake up for fajr.. then pray eid... hope u all know fajr is fard and not eid...

then go to all u can eat.. kilyaha aa la isdilaacin maalintaas, habeen chill with the boys.. maybe go out of town.. to Montreal..

then come back, and start my 6 day fasting right after that...

Inshallah go for the Eid prayer.

Make calls to my parents, grandparents ,aunt, uncles, bro ,sisters the whole extended family. Unless they surprise me earlier though according to the timezone difference Im usually ahead of them.

Have breakfast with friends. That means cooking homemade stuff;) the night before nangatai,mandazi,visheti,... u know the sweet stuff.

Buy loads of sweets as when the door rings ur supposed to give sweets to the children (its their treat.

Then get on a bus and start preparing food for the famous meet where all african muslim students come and have lunch together. Love the atmosphere nearly everyones there helping with the peeling n stuff and the ladies we are in the kitchen 'karangiza-ing' :D cooking.

After that sometimes we hold an all african football match so we go and cheer the guys or go 2 the cinema together or just chill in the house as its time to catch up with fellow friends and making new friends.

After that Inshallah its niyah for sita. And inviting students who are visiting from other towns for iftar or lunch.

Rahima   

Allaah nabad ha kuugu gaarsiiyo maalinta ciida, sida aad u sameysid arintaan oo dhan..Qeyr Allaaha ka dhigo.

Aamiin and for us all smile.gif

Senora   

I can't wait for ciid.....and its even better this year cause it lands on a weekend!...

For the past few years, Eid, has come right around my birthday....so this year wont be as different as the last...

*I'm never too old to recieve xaaqal ciid(I luuv my parents)....and I'm expecting to get banked this year.. :D

I have a few things plans for this weekend...

Go shopping this Wednesday and Friday..

2)Get my my hands and feet all Hennafied, lol, on Friday

3)Get my hair done on Saturday

4) Get my facial on Sunday, and take my younger brother and sister to see the animated movie abt Prophet Muhammad(SAW)

...and thats all I got so far....I might need to squeeze in some study time, cause i have a huge paper due that next week... :(