Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THIS EID?

Salaams all

As you guys are aware the Eid is getting very close. the Eid is next weekend (sunday) insha-allah.So guys, what are your plans for this eid?

My plans for this eid.....> first eid prayer in the mosque, after that I have invited all my girlfriends to my place so we just gonna chill and enjoy ourselves. in the evening we are heading town insha-allah (in london theres always something to do, love this city)....no we are not going to any rave or ruwayad ( I haven't been fasting 1 month for nothing) ma rabo inaan ajirka iska haleeyo

Have you guys started Eid shopping? I have.....I already bought the presents for my family n some of the friends...all I'm left with is to find for myself nice shuko for the Eid prayer n also I have to get my brother playstation games.

Ps, I hope you guys will go to the eid prayer insha-allah

Salma   

Originally posted by Jalaqsan:

Ps, I hope you guys will go to the eid prayer insha-allah

The Eid without prayer has no taste @ all. Its great to go to the Grand Eid Mussallah at 06 AM. Seeing all the friends and relatives there, greeting them then later return to home and have breakfast together.

The Sunna befor the Eid Prayer is:-

1-To wear the best and cleanest clothes.

2-Women shouldn't put perfumes.

3-Eat 7 dates early morning and a glass of water before leaving the house.

4- Take the family children with you so that they become familiar to the Eid prayers. But if you know they are so noisy then you better keep them inside the house.

5- When you meet a Muslim sister/brother use the Islamic Greeting "Alsalmu Alaikyum wa Raxmatu ALlahu Wa Baraktu". Then say "Eid Mubarak", "Kul Cam Wa Antum Bekhir" "Ceed Saciid".

6- You can pay the Zakaat in the Masjid if you didnt pay it earlier.

7- When you return from the Masjid, use anther road so that you can see more ppl inorder to greet/congratulate them.

Well for me, Iam done with my shoppings and we are decortating and cleaning the house. In the weekend we will start preparing the Eid Sweets for the guests and children (Its a yearly tradition).

We are planning to go to Xatta Oasis(Hatta Oasis Hotel and resort). Its a very beautiful and amazing place. I guess I need a peaceful and quite place before resuming to my work in our busy IT Department.

Salam

Shopping? Presents? I'm not even off that day. When is Eid anyway? :confused:

p.s Classique, excuse my ignorance,but can you tell me one more time why we are not allowed to wear perfume but men are? I find this really absurd.

Salma   

Originally posted by 7 of 9:

After 8/9 days, Its not clear yet, its either Saturday(13/11/04) or Sunday (14/11/04).

OG_Girl   

We done Eid shopping even before Ramadan..lol that is my mom's ideas always to buy Eid clothing, shoes and every thing we need before ramadan cause all malls will be so crowded in Ramadan till 5 AM morning.

We have a week off if you add khamees and jem'a so we going to next door Bahran ..still they debating going to Egypt to visit my grand parents or go to Bahran.

For Salat Al Eid, Don't laugh at me I never prayed , maybe when I am in my 40s :D

Salam

Salma   

Originally posted by 7 of 9:

p.s
Classique, excuse my ignorance,but can you tell me one more time why we are not allowed to wear perfume but men are? I find this really absurd.

Sister, perfumes are seducive. You can put as much as you want inside your house. But not outside the house. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Any woman who wears perfumes and then passes by a group of men and they smell it, she is an adulteress.â€

And you know well Men are everywhere around you.

Allah knows best.

Salam

^^ Ok, what about men who have perfume on? I've been known to turn and sniff every now and then. If I wasnt being modest, I'd say it was seduction too.

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

For Salat Al Eid, Don't laugh at me I never prayed , maybe when I am in my 40s
:D

Salam

Thats nothing to be smiling about if you ask me, why wont you go to the prayers...

OG_Girl   

Brother, Eid prayers Is sunnah . I do my prayers at Home Jama'a with my family... Dad, grand parents all my uncles and brothers plus all female relatives. We alone are over 30 people in Eid .I think is enought to do Salat Jama'a.

Salam

Tahliil   

For this Eid, u know being tired of Egal and Samatar shows, and all the nonsense after that, me and my friens were thinkin of organizin, and puttin together the biggest Islamic lecture ever in one of those states where there is a large number of our pple...inviting big famous islamic scholars, targeting both Somalis and non somalis names to this event; basically our plan was to promote somthing good after thirty days of cibaado and Kheyr...

sorry to admit though, that plan failed miserably...due to lack of good plannin...We r now thinkin of the Haj Eid insha'allah if we get things together...

OG_Girl   

lol@sister. is Sunnah sister. Go ask any one you want .

Edit:

You can also can pray at home individually, just like Taraweeh.

Salam

Kool_Kat   

Things To Do:

-Shop for Eid this weekend

-Go to Eid prayer

-Then to my mom's place (eat, eat, then eat some more)

-Take my nephews out

-Then go out with my husband in the evening

Then, comes Isniin & Talaado, barkinta lee dheereesanaa...No WORK...Sadex bari inaan dabaaldagno aan ka dhaadhac siiyay...