Sign in to follow this  
ADNAAN

How MI5 blackmails British Muslims

ADNAAN   

One more thing to watch out for

Five Muslim community workers have accused MI5 of waging a campaign of blackmail and harassment in an attempt to recruit them as informants.

The men claim they were given a choice of working for the Security Service or face detention and harassment in the UK and overseas.

They have made official complaints to the police, to the body which oversees the work of the Security Service and to their local MP Frank Dobson. Now they have decided to speak publicly about their experiences in the hope that publicity will stop similar tactics being used in the future.

cont. reading

Malika   

^There has been carrots dangled at these community workers,this guys shamelessly was saying we should bid for the 'terrorist funding' available to re educate Muslims..Lol

Hungurii weyne waan iska qabanee, waa bila funding..shid!

Fabregas   

i wonder if these brothers could be solers. i

ps. didn't the hospital break confidentiality rules...........?

Paragon   

Imagine this: In Mile End, on the 22nd of April, a black fellow resembling a newspaper seller comes up to Paragon, who's looking at the tube map trying to locate a certain locale in North London - to pay a visit to a certain school.

He edges close to Paragon, obscuring others from seeing what he was up to, swiftly flashes open his secret service badge and asks: 'hello, mate? where are you going?' Paragon simply points to his destination on the map. The agent says again: 'what is your reason for going there?' Paragon replies:'why do you ask?' Then agent changes topic and says:'you know victoria line is suspended?' Paragon replies: 'isn't that why I am trying to make a different connection?' Agent then tries to suggest a longer route-connection to my destination. But then I spot a quicker route-connection and point it out for him. Agents shakes head and stands back......so on and so forth....