Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Dacwa to Atheists

To Sayidka:

Johnny Boy's arguements here, like all his points throughout these forums, are simplistic to the point of silliness. You, on the other hand, have been substantive and elucidative from the get go. However, what has been baffling me is...why on earth do you and other Muslim nomads on SOL waste so much of your precious time preaching to these godless Kuffaar, who emphatically insist on shutting their eyes to the truth-- no matter how hard you contrive ways to alleviate their discords of polemic divinity with us-- and which they can't even intelligently explain why?

See, I was taught early on and wholeheartedly believe that when God created mankind, he imbued in us all with a little summin-summin called choice. He gave us all the intelligence and free will to choose whether to believe in him or not. Now these Atheist Kuffaar on SOL have chosen not to believe in Allah(SWT); and that's perfectly fine, for each person will be held individually accountable for his or her own deeds in the Day of Reckoning... But I wish it were that simple for the disbelievers. See, they are not contented nor pleased with their own personal beliefs(whatever they may be) as we are, which is why they feel the urge to come to a forum such as somaliaonline-- full of Muslim believers-- just to feel unique or special in one way or another.

To the Kufaar:

Saaxiibyaal, relax-- be happy with the choices you've made in your lives! You do not need authentication from any one group of people, who lord knows, have their own plates full. If you believe your beliefs are accurate and ours are erroneous, please leave us be to our own innumerable strange devices. We on the other hand, in case you didn't get the memo, believe that you are ALL full of sh!t and will one day-- insha Allah-- all burn in hell. :D

So... to each his own I say, whaddaya say eh... Lakum dinukum wa-leyah diin! ;)

p.s

Sayidka, adigu ajirkaagi waad shaqaysatay. Eebe waxaan kaaga baryayaa inuu kaa aqbalo...

Wabilahi Tawfiiq!

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

We on the other hand, in case you didn't get the memo, believe that you are ALL full of sh!t and will one day-- insha Allah-- all burn in hell.
:D

Mr. Somalia,

One who is an atheist will probably laugh in your face when you threaten him with the flames of hell.

One who is not an atheist, such as myself, will find it disgusting that you tell someone they will burn in hell with a grin on your face.

Either way that remark is kinda not cool, I find. Pray for their salvation, don't hope they burn in hell.

^^

Regardless of what I hope for or not Sherbaan, these non believers will ALL burn in hell, unless of course they repent and acknowledge the Oneness of ALLAH(SWT) before the pass onwards to the after-life.

p.s

"Not Cool" is my middle name darling: Besides, no one ever said the truth would always be 'cool'... :D;)

ailamos   

So... to each his own I say, whaddaya say eh...
Lakum dinukum wa-leyah diin
!

I think you should end the discussion with that.

Atheists/Apathetics/Agnostics have no need for religion in their life and viceversa for others. That's the way it is.

Any discussion about the existence of a supreme God (let alone Allah) between two opposing viewpoints will almost certainly have an ugly end. So why bother? We're all human beings, live and let live.

Apparently there are three types of Muslims:

1. those that worship Allah (SWT)for fear of punishment = worship of slaves

2. those that worship Allah (SWT) seeking rewards = worship of traders

3. Third, those that worship Allah (SWT), out of modesty and shame; discharging the right of service and discharging [the duty of] gratitude, seeing oneself along with that falling short, and along with that one's heart is fearful because one does not know whether one's action is accepted or not. This is the worship of free people,

I Wonder why do atheists reject Islam - is it ignorance or arrogance??

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

there is no way to proof God's existence just as it is impossible to disproof it.

I actually agree with Naxar on this point .. there is no way to proof (the scientific meaning of the word) the existence/non-existence of God if there were a definitive proof, everyone would either be Muslim or atheists and this whole discussion would be irrelevant.

There are many miracles and signs that Allah has mentioned in the Quran, that if you contemplate them deeply you will realize that Allah is the creator of all.

religion is a matter of belief/ Iman The dictionary definition of the word is: confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof

Dacwa to atheists will only work if they are willing to keep on open mind otherwise it is an excercise in futility i.e I jiid aan ku jiidee waa gacmo daalis

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible -- Stuart Chase

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

Dacwa to atheists will only work if they are willing to keep on open mind otherwise it is an excercise in futility i.e I jiid aan ku jiidee waa gacmo daalis

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible
-- Stuart Chase

Noted.