Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Dacwa to Atheists

Good one Norfsky.

Allah’s signs in nature are emphasised in Surat an-Nahl:

It is He Who sends down water from the sky. From it you drink and from it come the shrubs among which you graze your herds. And by it He makes crops grow for you and olives and dates and grapes and fruit of every kind. . There is certainly a sign in that for people who reflect. He has made the night and the day subservient to you, and the sun, the moon and the stars, all subject to His command. There are certainly signs in that for people who use their intellect. And also the things of varying colours He has created for you in the earth. There is certainly a sign in that for people who pay heed. It is He Who made the sea subservient to you so that you can eat fresh flesh from it and bring out from it ornaments to wear. And you see the ships cleaving through it so that you can seek His bounty, and so that perhaps you may show thanks. He cast firmly embedded mountains on the earth so it would not move under you, and rivers and pathways so that perhaps you might be guided, and landmarks. And they are guided by the stars. Is He Who creates like him who does not create? So will you not pay heed? (Surat an-Nahl: 10-17)

In the Qur'an, Allah invites men of understanding to think about the issues which other people overlook, or just dismiss using such barren terms as "evolution", "coincidence", or "a miracle of nature".

In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation of night and day, there are Signs for people of intelligence: those who remember Allah standing, sitting and lying on their sides, and reflect on the creation of the heavens and the earth: "Our Lord, You did not create this for nothing. Glory be to You! So guard us from the punishment of the Fire." (Surah Ali-‘Imran: 190-191)

Johnny B   

" Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

S. 9:29"

Thank you.

^aah, the champion of absurdities.

Do you pay taxes in where you live - or do you claim social security benefits???

if you do work and are liable to pay taxes and you don't on the premise that you don't believe in the state you live nor its by laws - what do you think will be the intructions to the law enforcement people of that state?

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

^aah, the champion of absurdities.

Do you pay taxes in where you live - or do you claim social security benefits???

Are you kidding me?, why pay to "gaalada" when i can collect social security benefits, without neither having the moral crunch of turning that favor to the host society in any form or shape,nor appreciate their Humanity-value of hosting me ,since 'Allah' is making them pay for my "rizaq". 'Alhamdulliah'. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

if you do work and are liable to pay taxes and you don't on the premise that you don't believe in the state you live nor its by laws - what do you think will be the intructions to the law enforcement people of that state?

Aaah, So 'Allah', just like the Rulers of my state would get angry with me and order the law enforcement entity to fight me?, aah , now i get it, if you wanna piss 'Allah' don't pay Tax. icon_razz.gif

"Narrated Ibn ‘Umar:

Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 24)"

hmmmmmmmmm.

'Allah' loves me. :D

^^Avoid to answer the question, ain't that the truth??

Quid pro quo - answer my sensible and i shall do the same. and for your information making razz face is not being sensible, it is rather absurd.

Johnny B   

^Why the sudden seriousity ? icon_razz.gif

Besides, you've offered nothing tangible that can be debated or contemplated upon, Any under-current message could have been lost on me , why the sudden change of tune?

Do any of the atheists here have anything that refutes the sings (ayats) of Allah (SWT) that i posted in here?? - prehaps i should warn the atheists here - as preamble advice against their dark art of avoiding to answer direct and challenging signs and proof from Allah - i say to you (atheists) - please note - When trying to make a case for some position or idea, we frequently encounter questions which challenge the coherency or validity of that position. When we are able to adequately answer those questions, our position becomes stronger. When we cannot answer the questions, then our position is weaker. If, however, we avoid the question altogether, then our reasoning process itself is revealed as possibly weak.

It is unfortunately common that many important questions and challenges go unanswered — but why do people do this? There are surely many reasons, but a common one may be a desire to avoid admitting that they might be wrong. They might not have a good answer, and while “I don’t know” is certainly acceptable, it may represent an unacceptable admission of at least potential error.

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

quote:Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

For some reason, when I think of athiests-this line from the Usual Suspects come to mind

"
I don't believe in god but i'm afraid of him"

Back to the subject at hand, it is fair to say some questions would never answered unless you are arrogant enough to believe otherwise.

Lol, those are the agnostics and the theist, Atheist will tell you fear comes from not knowing and they do...
There's always the unknown.

Sayid..maxaa tiri?

Originally posted by Johnny B:

^Why the sudden seriousity ?
icon_razz.gif

Besides, you've offered nothing tangible that can be debated or contemplated upon, Any under-current message could have been lost on me , why the sudden change of tune?

What is your rebuttal to Sura Yasiin??

che waxaan ku idhi:

Che - what do you mean? to have faith - you have to be one for contemplation and of understanding??

Johnny B   

^Sayid,

Awowe,even Ibti could present Chapter I.S for us.

Don't force me to degrade the intellectual caliber of Qardho-Men.

We can't force both our un-interested attentions and our sleepy curiousity on your "anna wey kan" topic awowe.

^i take that gobbledygook and empty bravado as your way of saying - i do not any have rebuttal to the contents of Sura Yasiin?

The intellectual calibre of Qardho men is judged against its ability to reflect, ponder, understand, appreciate and more importantly take heed of the Ayats of Allah (SWT). Consequently, anything you say thereof is inconsequential.

Johnny B   

Your need to assume having the one and only Faith that lays claim to being on the absolute correct path to Human salvation gave it away.

One'd find it to be a severe cognitive disability if you thought by presenting chapter I.S from the "quran",or John 12:43 from the Bible, and a Budha verse 33-43 from the Dhammapada, Your faith is superior.

Why would i've the need to rebute something you believe to be irrefuteable, why woulden't you feel the need to share what are the irrefuteable in it.?

Cabdow   

Sayid* raggan waxba ha isku daalin, Allah described them in the Qur'an as follows;

{Or do you think that most of them hear or understand? They are only like cattle; Nay, they are even farthar astray from the path [i.e. even worse than cattle].} (25:44)

I just hope they repent to Allah and Ask him for guidance before a day will come when they wish they were not but a mere dust, as Allah mentioned in the following verse;

{That day will be the sure reality: therefore, whosoever will, let him take a (straight) return to his Lord! Surely, we have warrned you of Chastisement near-the day when man will see (the deeds) which his hands have sent forth, and the unbeliever will say,
"Woe unto me! Would that I were (mere) dust!"
(78:39-40)

"Verily, To Allah We Belong, and To Him is Our Return" (2:156)

May Allah guide the Non-believers for he can only guide them and may he also keep us 'Muslims' on the straight path, ameen!

N.O.R.F   

In the creation of the heavens and Earth, and the alternation of the night and day, and the ships which sail the seas to people's benefit, and the water which God sends down from the sky – by which He brings the Earth to life when it was dead and scatters about in it creatures of every kind – and the varying direction of the winds, and the clouds subservient between heaven and Earth, there are signs for people who use their intellect. Qur'an, 2:164