Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

Seen this?

Assalaama allaikum

I dont know, guys, if you have seen or heard of a brother with the pen name Harun Yahya. He is an amazing muslim thinker and an author of so many books. He has his own website, which is basically more than a website, it is an institution.

But that is not what I want to talk about here. It is one of his documentary video [all on the site at ]www.harunyahya.com] which has the title "The secret beyond matter". In this video, the brother is basically saying, none of what we see exists, even our bodies. At least, that is how i understood.

I guess, my explanation isn't good enough, the video will suffice, just watch and make comment of what you thought of it. It is mind-blowing.

Following is the video link, just click on the full version to watch it or download.

The secret beyond matter video

WingA   

woow..

that was a very interesting video and i recommend others to watch it..

there are a few questions left to ask but who should answer them??

salaams..

A$$ All

Wallaahi, it is worth the time and fikr, believe me. It is a concept that so alien to those who have never come across. The minute you finish watching that video, your whole view of the world and how you see things takes a turn.

I recommend to those who haven't watched to do so, and let us a discussion on the points it has raised. It is interesting, more interesting than Sland vs Pland debates!

Salaam.