Sign in to follow this  
LADYHOVA

if you had 24 hours to live..

LADYHOVA   

lol i was listenin to tha song...an i wondered what my fellow nomads would do if they had 24 hours to live....

if i had 24 hours to live i would robb tha rich ppl take there $$ an jewellary an all dat good stuff i would go to dixion or a somali community an give it all out,an i would hook my fam up 2 an afta dat i would go to tha police station wit ma beretta i would kill all dem pigs :D .. i prolly would die there but before dat i would pray.

so i would prolly live only 12 of tha 24 hours

holla bac twice @ya sista

OG Moti   

lool u smart, u know u thought me something today... and beleive me it was a great lesson, cause i judged u from the first few lines of ur post and about to post man she want to increase her evil doing and guess what u surprised me about ur last 12 hours with praying, but again i have a question .. going to police station and kill the men who never sleep to protect u and get killed there wouldnt be that suicide plus killing of innocent? just asking...

now for me.. if i knew i had those 24

i will pray every minute of it, as forgiveness to everyone i bad mouthed, and pray some more.. then die in peace...I ask Allah we all die without sins... man ur post made me re-think .. peace

Ahahahaah....I can read your future for your after life. You will be going to...to...to...to...HELL! GIrl I would consider you to rethink your plans...But very funny though.

OG_Moti that will teach you not to judge a book by its cover ;)

24 hrs left and clock is ticking. What should I do? What should I do? Let me see...Hmmmm...

I will pray, pray and pray! Read the quran, read hadiths, do anything good that I can possibly do till my last breath is gone!

.:peace n luv:.

Changed   

i would pray and pray and pray and pray and pray and pray and pray and then take 10 min to kiss all good bye and then pray and pray and pray and hope i die praying

Mujahida   

Salam

Nice topic. But weird plans you got > to the poster! :rolleyes:

I'dn't pray more then i already do now Alhamdulilah. I would take a one way trip to a islamic country. Stay there and die there. Do all the necessary righteous deeds that my soul and strength possibly can bear. & Ask my parents for their blessings & dua . I'm sure that a parents blessing is a key to Jannah~ smile.gif . Then take a shower and say my shahada and wait for my last breath to be taken out of me.

May Allah make our last deeds acceptable Ameen!

Ma'Salama

LADYHOVA   

OG_Moti, all dem speedin tickets got me fired up stil, but seriously i would not risk ma life lik dat. i kno i wouldnt do dat prolly go to city hall to pay off all my speedin tickets.. :confused: ..damn i aint dat dumb, but fa real i would travel to madina an then after i would go to makkah an pray,pray an pray in hajj

i would pray that my P.L.O brotha's an sista's make it through this struggle that they r going thru.

p.s . yall dat first 1 was someting to make yall post ur 24 hours but that^^ is ma real 1 ;)

holla bac twice @ya sista