galbeedi

Somali media, especially "Caasimada Net" should stop advertising national secrets.

galbeedi   

Somali media should  stop publishing national intelligence, state and military secrets. They should know the deference between politics and the state. They should self censor and avoid giving way military secrets. 

A tabloid type website called Caasimada publishes almost everyday the movements of the Somali millinery at the Kenyan border and Gedo. In today's edition they falsely talking about Turkey breaking UN embargo and shipping tanks to Somalia. There is no credible reports about any tanks being shipped. 

These ignorant fools are even talking about  fighter jets delivering tanks ( Diyaarada dagaal oo hub sida). Like most southern Somalia  news people,  they don't even understand or proficient in Somali language. Diyaardada military oo kuwa xamuulka ah halkay ka qori lahaayeen ayey dhaheen diyaarada dagaal. War Af Soomaliga barta inta aydaan wax qorin.

Whatever  Turkey delivers to Somalia doesn't belong to Farmaajo but Somalia.

Aqliga ka kora.

gimage.png.abe26df4118c99f5bb602581c302f238.png

galbeedi   

Che,

Turkey has commitment in both Somalia and Libya. They will never allow Somalia to fall back to anarchy  or abused by  her neighbors. They have invested so much resource regardless of who is the president.

Usually after they finish Somali training they go to Turkey for Commando training.

Maasha Alah.

I am amazed by the number of young men who are signing up to serve and the diversity, not to mention the commitment. The Turks being committed patriots, I wonder if they instilled in these young men the same principles.

Some reasons for young men who join Al-Shabab are having a sense of purpose and steady income. If the military is afforded the same respect, they should be loyal to the state. 

galbeedi   

As long as I remember, being a soldier was the most hated job in Somalia, especially after nineteen eighties.

Young men lining for that job means honor and a job these days. 

6 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

I wonder if they instilled in these young men the same principles.

Turkish army is the best in the world in terms of patriotism and fighting , especially the soldiers. It is a great tradition.

Caasimada.net is obviously carrying the opposition to the government flag. No problem, but like other posters said,  they need to show bit of integrity in their news reporting. Or else they will end becoming another Dayniile.com (anyone remember? ). 

galbeedi   

“ Soldier being trained “ is the foundation of secure state. Why would tens of thousands of foreign troops from Uganda, Ethiopia , Kenya and others are stationed in Somali?.

internal insecurity breads borders being breached and the country bullied. Why would a third rate country like Kenya threaten to to fly to Hargeisa or force Somalia originated flight to stop Wajeer?.

Actually, a local guy who took a flight from Mogadishu to Nairobi said they have been welcomed warmly than previously. .Don’t be afraid of the strength of the army.

ciidanku waa waxa ummaddu ku see story.

Trade between Kenya and Somalia is one way, and Somalia from the diaspora were voting with their pockets.  

Warya Sawahili be nice to us or will spend our money somewhere else.

Turkey is a problem at the moment. They should halt all training until new government is formed.

Army of the country should be separate from political squabbles. What is happening now is one man is using the Turkey's sympathy to install himself as the only King.

They are forcing the opposition to seek military assistance from other countries and will put the country in civil war again. They are playing a stupid game.

On 3/23/2021 at 2:52 PM, Apophis said:

I get the sense you are not someone who is well read (assuming you are literate) I urge you to read Genghis Khan (and the making of the modern world)  by Jack Weatherford. The parallels with somalia is staggering

There's reading and then there's reading.  Reading was supposed to broaden your mind but it seems, in your thought process, you are not capable of seeing beyond your nose, so to speak.  

Look at you now equating building a strong Somali army to a bygone era (kacaan) and the  bogeyman. 

I don't what your beef is with the current administration in Xamar but we all need a united strong Somali state.  

If you have a vendetta against Farmaajo please don't forsake the Socmaal to the wolves (contractors and multinationals not to mention hostile states)

Now go and read on Sayid Maxamed, A med Gurey, Addal sultanate and Ujuuraan empire to top up your diminished pride in Soomaalinimo. 

Madaxa ciida ka celi waryaa!