Sign in to follow this  
hodman

Ignorant Somali boys in MPLS/St Paul

hodman   

Didn't realize someone had already posted this but at least they got arrested

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S1262225.shtml?cat=1

St. Paul Police identified all of the eight young men who allegedly recorded themselves attacking people in the Twin Cities and arrested two of them.

Minneapolis police also arrested three people in connection to the videotaped assaults.

Police started investigating after tip calls led them to a video posted on YouTube.

The video showed young men knocking over bicyclists, running head-first into pedestrians and pushing down children.

Two people were arrested Tuesday in St. Paul. One of them was Mohamed Abdi, 19.

His brother Bahnan Abdi was also on the video. He said police didn't arrest him because he didn't commit any of the assaults.

Police served a search warrant on the Abdis' Oakdale apartment.

Abdi said, "They confiscated the camera we used to make the video and the laptop to put the video on."

When asked why he and his friends shot the video he said they thought it would be funny.

Abdi said, "We wanted it to be known, like Jackass, or something like that. But then people didn't find it funny."

One person who didn't find it funny was Paul Dickenson. He said he was attacked by the group Saturday while walking on Grand Avenue in St. Paul.

Dickenson said, "I split my lip, did a face plant."

He was left with a sore knee and a sore chest.

Minneapolis police said they made three arrests Wednesday in connection with a Nov. 15 assault that they believe was connected to the other attacks but was not included in the video posted online.

BOB   

."We wanted it to be known, like Jackass, or something like that. But then people didn't find it funny."

This proves my theory RIGHT...I always said Somali kids especially boys in the west are desperate for a good role model at home...fathers need to wake up and play their role otherwise stop bringing babies into the world...our boys are crammed in the jails all over the world...some are busy imitating rappers (the scum of the earth if you ask me) and some are imitating junkies while the father is busy chewing the night away at some god forsaken marfish or at some bloody cafe talking about garbage iyo qabiil.

If tests were done today I believe it will be a miracle to find 100 Somali boys in one single city who will pass their GCSE and yet we keep on slandering gabdhaha who keep us on the academic map while we (men) keep on tarnishing our name and dignity as a nation....bloody waste of breath. :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by *BOB:

.Somali kids especially boys in the west are desperate for a good role model at home

[qb] ."

Waa runtaa.