Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

737Jet Boing lands first time in cigal international airport hargeysa.

osman_nz   

Ibtisam i speak on the facts...why ur ppl going and being locked up in libyan jails and sudanese jails and even your women are being raped by sudanese check-point soldiers? can u answer that? ceebtada naga garso..

At least die with sharaf and stop begging others..

osman_nz   

Hamar use bosasso as port to go to yemen, our innovative business-men make money of ur dummies..maa ceeb baa? i will make money of someone is-nacey...

Hargeisa ppl are crossing the border in libya and sudan and their women are being raped by sudanese military check point soldiers...if sland is so prosperous why are they so gaajo and have no jobs there? go read somalilandpress.com and the disaster those ppl are facing..

It's only puntland even our criminals are told to go make money...and they never go and rob somalis or harm them...they make their money from outsiders...that's called sharaf...better then begging in my eyes

MZanzi   

sxb adiga Turubka Naga baandhe... Puntland cid kugu heesato maleh ee bal yara naso

If this kid keeps his mind right, we have a big time runner on our hands.DUke nin ka dheerayo aya so baxay wale

osman_nz   

fu-fu, i speak on observable factual information. I just don't make things up and say "believe me"..i display my arguments with an introduction, punch-line and finally a knock-out conclusion.

This is based not on myth's but real-world evidence.

DUke nin ka dheerayo aya so baxay wale

:D:D ... maalin dhawaydna mid Young-Duke la yidhaa baan arkayay.

Aar odaygu muxuu dad dhalay ,,,, :D

MZanzi   

lool youngduke waaba nin beesaani ah laakin kan dhagta ayaa nin asaga ka waalan figrad qaldan usoo sheegay

PS.Osman adeer qoloma tahay? aan qolada rich ka ah list gooda isku dare si aan rich unoqde smile.gif