Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

CL yes i did for a week and it was fab, saw the lady of manor and was given xalwo

juxa is happy

Juxa   

hi faheema hadaan islahaa gabdhihi ma baraf baa duugey intee ka baxeen?

CL why hate me bal? i finally have baasaboor let a poor girl see some sunshine

Faheema.   

lol Juxa, almost...I am not leaving the warm for anybody.

CL, not for a while...unless I start selling them to pay for my dentist bill smile.gif

Juxa   

to keep the pretty smile brave the drilling...you need mid calm kaa dhiga marka hore

lol@ Faheema. Well do start soon. I for one am more than happy to pay 10 shillings.

Juxa- pain needs company nooh. If the lot of us is here freezing, you my dear arent allowed to venture out.

Juxa   

i did not realise xaasidnimada embodied so deeply, anyway i am back and now freezing

nothing worse if the motor of your whole being freezes.....get me cumareey

Faheema.   

LoL@10 shillings xaasidnasaa CL, I'll have you know my cakes are yummy and worth a lot more icon_razz.gif

Juxa, it was a very nice polite lady and she was apologetic smile.gif

NGONGE   

Anyone know what is the legally accepted temperature when working in offices? I've been bloody shadow boxing all morning just to keep warm.

And am glad to hear that Juxa. I hope that tan wares off too.

Faheema- am sure its yummmyyyyyy (you come highly endorsed by the tea and cake ladies aka Juxa and Ibti) so I have no doubts. Lakin you should'nt be greedy neither. Come to think of it you should give them out for free, after all you’re a charitable lady and you wouldn’t want to change that now would you?

Juxa- I kid I kid and the motor I presume is your caalol? If so mine has frozen like 5hours ago.

Juxa   

CL very close, meant the tushy, oh well going to layer berito insha allah.

Faheema's cakes are delicious lakin aniga magac uunbaa iga raacay (ngonge is my witness), yes i love cakes, yes faheema is kind enough to bake and give me some but NO i never eat them all, in fact apart from one depressive occasion i never have more than one slice/one cup cake

somehow it just never reaches home!

ps: planning brunch over the holidays, CL you must come so we can compare our calool

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Anyone know what is the legally accepted temperature when working in offices? I've been bloody shadow boxing all morning just to keep warm.

I think there is an upper limit but no lower one. :rolleyes:

Good brr day, folks.