Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

^^^I think he meant the goroyo not JB problem. icon_razz.gif

Ngonge, I am a British, SL won't even give me a passport (have not tried) or even a flag. icon_razz.gif Nor would Somalia, so I am a mutual, which ever boat leaves first to the Green land I am jumping on.

Ibtisam   

^^^Because I have access and they don't! icon_razz.gif It is who you know not how urgent :D

You should come, it is not too far from your house. :D

Malika   

^alas!that will be a wasted opportunity markasii dee,you have no urgency in the matters.. icon_razz.gif

I blame Ngonge for casting doubts..Lol

ps.I need to get my butt off the sofa,been seating here for the last couple of hours,day dreaming..ciil baa ihaya my time wasted. :D

Ibtisam   

Malika, just a passing interest.

Ngonge waan ko so txt garaney the address, 10min walk from yours.

STOIC   

Ibti,Since he is the legitimate president of Somalia do us all a favor and buy him a tie on your way (of course tell him it is from the secessionists :D )

332tieredtcm90177608.jpg

So Ibti is a big baller huh? Interviewing presidents and such! By all means go ahead and since you're SOMALI first, speak for ALL Somalis.

Morning folks, after a long hour of debating wether to come to work today or not, I'm here. *sigh*

Polanyi   

whats the big deal about the going to downing street? WHen i was in sixth form I took part in a debate in the one of the chambers of the house of commons and I was even wearing a white khamees. I believe i was the first Somali to wear khamees in the house of commons and debate upper class white youths.

STOIC   

ETN? Ethiopian Television Network? Naah bro..we only watch CNN, ABC, CBS,NBC, MTV, BET, I can go on and finish the alphabet....

Kool_Kat   

LOOOOOOOL@I can go on and finish the alphabet!!! Good one...

NG wuxu GU tan iyo shalay naga dabawado sheekadu ma goronyeey kusoo biyo shubatay? Caku iyo NG iyo carab gaabnidiisa!

Ibti, asking questions the ever shiny president? Horta have you noticed he is not as birbiriq as he used, since coming to office? Intaa ii weydii...I have a feeling awal inuu vaseline isku ******qi jiray, si hadii laqabto uu farabaxsado...

Good day all.

NGONGE   

Awwww, KK. I didn't know you spent your whole day trying to think of a word that starts with GU. How competitive of you! :D