Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

ibti, is there anyway we can return that charity stuff to odaygi it really is ceeb to keep his stuff and sayid has no intention of returning it.

Juxa   

JB i wont be done, i intend to take another course which means further 2 years part time studies

i wont rest until i am dr.dr.dr juxa (iyadoo waliba ah legit)

Ibtisam   

Juxa Odaygi charity called me weliba (did not answer), I gave the stuff to Sayid and I agree waa ceeb, so ceeb infact that I don't plan on ever seeing that old man. I am going to wear a niqab everytime I come to North London just to avoid him redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Damn that Qardo man.

Juxa   

maybe we should give it back, i dont want to duck every time i walk past or drive past.

darn the qardho man indeed

Ibtisam   

At Least he does not have your number redface.gif .

We can't give it back because I do not have it anymore.

Qardho man amaano waxab kama yaqaano :mad: He just took it home

N.O.R.F   

Stop blaming Q man. Why didn't you two take it back?

Juxa, good luck on the course.

I'm still thinking about doing one (been 5 years now).

Ibtisam   

^^Because Qardo man wanted to keep it for one reason or another, till he said give it to me, I have plans for it, which I did; now old man is calling me and I don't even have the stuff anymore. So yes it is all his fault.

Norf you could have finished that course by now. JB has done a degree and postgrad in that time. icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

^I know I know. I'm actually on the verge of signing up to one post grad course. Completely different but interesting with good career potential (ie money).

Oz   

Hello trolls.

Is JB getting old? something ain't right here! at JB's link DSC06788 she's iska OKAY masha-allah :D need to pack up and head to HG anytime soon.