Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

STOIC   

Inspirational Vitamin of the day.....As I'm sitting here in the classroom bored to death with my profesor I thought of these Words...

"O you who believe with your tongues but faith has not yet entered your hearts, do not backbite the Muslims. And do not seek out their nakedness. Whoever follows the nakedness of others, Allah will seek his nakedness and when Allah seeks someone's nakedness He will scandalize him in his own house.

"The faith of a slave is not correct until his heart is correct and his heart is not correct until his tongue is correct and no man will enter Paradise whose neighbor is not save from his mischief."

"Part of the goodness of one's Islam is his leaving that which does not concern him."

Relax and don't let the world struggles bother you too much!

Malika   

^I like that - isnt Islam simply beautiful.

Sayid,I watched it for abit,it was tasteless -but from an incident at my school last friday it raises a question - at what do we preach to our children.

"O you who believe with your tongues but faith has not yet entered your hearts, do not backbite the Muslims. And do not seek out their nakedness. Whoever follows the nakedness of others, Allah will seek his nakedness and when Allah seeks someone's nakedness He will scandalize him in his own house.

"The faith of a slave is not correct until his heart is correct and his heart is not correct until his tongue is correct and no man will enter Paradise whose neighbor is not save from his mischief."

"Part of the goodness of one's Islam is his leaving that which does not concern him."

preach on brother - this needs not to be on the troll corner - but the politics section :D

Malika - what was the incident? Somali students saying - khaniiska qar ka tuur??? :D

Malika   

^It wasnt Somali children,it was Muslim children - their whole attitude was rather off putish - so much anger is destructive.

CL mac mac - long time no see woman,what havoc have you been causing??

I love being Somali.

Mac mac to you too dear. Me havoc, never. Innocent as they come. *The big freeze is upon us, and that has put me in a permanent state of melancholy.

p.s explain the proud comment please. Why are you proud?

Malika   

^I am a free woman - isnt that something to be proud of? :D

Oh yeah - the big freeze will be upon us by the end of the week - lets hope its on friday,so we could have a long weekend at home..Lol

anticipating school closure and all! whoopiiee

funniest thing just happened. the one and only Gariye was at my house. he was picking up one of his non Somali students up for somali lessons.

I am rubbing shoulders with celebs; while the only thing many of you are rubbing are you're heads from stress. looooool.

Are you really free? It’s all an illusion oh dear one, were all enslaved to someone/thing.

p.s lucky woman you are; even if it freezes an downpours with 3inch snow. I will be expected to work/work from home etc. No escape for some of us. Lucky woman indeed!!

who the hell is Gariye?

NGONGE   

I fully approve of the Prince's wedding plans. 29th of April is now declared a bank holiday. Wuuhooo! :D

Malika   

^Oh yeah - a four days weekend brilliant! - we will just be going back after the easter break..ah!

*throw salt over her body*

CL, its an illusion to those who are free,but its a reality to those oppressed dear,I suggest a day in a women refuge - you will leave appreciating the freedom of mind/spirit and body one takes for granted.