Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

i thought JB was broke **** (maalinhore isagaa lahaa)

morning all, i layered up today and guess what it is warm, windy and raining.

salaams somaliyeey

I uploaded,downloaded,upgraded and even downgraded,but my heart is beating like a dial up

My speech is slow like I am verbally constipated

My thoughts are random like I have a Trojan virus

but my brain is running like a supercomputer

what could this be? Is my soul crashing like a hard drive? should I just scrap it like an old computer?

Oz   

Some dude(reer utaango back in the days) saw me at a Somali restaurant last weekend and thought he could accuse me for what he experienced at the time he crossed the border 91 kii (Somalia and Kenya)to Garissa, to living in Eastleigh and now in Australia and hated everything to do with sujuu's.

He said they are bloody snitch's in Gaariso, I hate them, I don't want anything to do with them. Also he was complaining about the Kenyan police. :D:D He also said, their was a time in Mombasa he got cought by the cops and was told to lay down, then the officer started walking on his back with his boots and told him later on, you can go now. (I said he did you a favour by fixing your back pain) :D

All this time I was laughing and said sxb you have the right to hate them and me. :D

EDIT: mind you we don't know each other, I was having lunch with his friend a sujui, that helped him when he first arrived and could not vent his anger towards him so he thought this was the perfect timing.

Sijui people are terrible people! Lol! I'm just kidding.

I must admit though Sijui people don't put up with a lot of b.s that other Somalis put up with. For example, no qaaran money, no free food, no free housing even if you're their relatives by blood and they don't generally entertain their women's whims.

Chimera   

I think Somalis thrive on negativity, a new trait that was alien before, but now fully ingrained.

Viva Negative City!

Joan, the town gossip and supervisor of the town's morals, publicly accused her neighbor George of being an alcoholic because she saw his pickup truck parked outside the town's only bar. George stared at her for a moment, and said nothing. Later that evening, he parked his pickup truck in front of her house and left it there all night. :D

Juxa   

JB are you ok? mise hijack baa lagugu sameeyay?

sijuu people, well what you see is what you get, a trait i admire no leexleexasho just straight wtf you on about?

CH from kuwaan arkey, ragoodu waa very helpful to their wives

Oz   

^^^^ Lol Juxa

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Sijui people are terrible people! Lol! I'm just kidding.

I must admit though Sijui people don't put up with a lot of b.s that other Somalis put up with. For example, no qaaran money, no free food, no free housing even if you're their relatives by blood and they don't generally entertain their women's whims.

C&H unless you've experience it how'd you know? :D:D

Oz   

Juxa, am first generation sujuu, haatu is may be 10th generation.

Funny thing is all my family are from the promise land. :D