Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

hi curly.

CL, plan for weekend is work then library, life is a doll ma istiri.

curly every monday waa blue

Work why-yo?

Hello Curly and I’ve always asked the same questions. They come up with the oddest things ever….waste of taxpayers money.

Faheema- what Babnjar is tired..naa baax

Johnny B   

Hello trolls ,

My Sujui is coming over .. first weekend in 2010.

A feel good .. nana nana nana na. :D

Morning Curly. ;)

Must you advertise that? Why must you say Sijui….Dam you Johnny. I’m trying really hard to propel the sijui Qabil and you’re doing everything in your power to demolish that.

For future purposes just say my girlfriend, lover, or the women with questionable morals etc perfectly acceptable titles I assure you.

Hello Jonny icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

CL seriously due to his manners i doubt he comes from my tuulo or anywhere near.

as for the sujui GF, hmmm i know many and i doubt they would be push-overs or tolerate johnny's tendencies

Tsk tsk Juxa- I know, some women behave in a manner that is disgrace to the female sex. And men like Johnny &co capitalise on it. shocking.

Anyhow- Juxa reformed rakes make the perfect husbands, so I hear- care to find a suitable candidate (think of it as a project/preferable non-sijui? ) and reform Johnny?

NGONGE   

I think Johnny is besotted with his sujui bit on the side. All he does these days is talk about her. Vodoo? :D

Juxa   

hi ibti, why the waji dhuuban?

for first time ever, i see things clear. time for a change, i decided from september i am going to get shaqo kale. i have had enough.

this stup-idh qof just said why filekeyga lagugu soo dhiibey, bloody gaalo-caabud, eeeh cause i am senior to cadaanka, i stopped myself short of saying, because beenloow baad tahay oo shaki baa lagaa qabaa.

Johnny B   

NGONGE,

You're right , I am not the same guy , ever since i met this " Sujui" girl .

CL,

I take pride in emphasizing on the " sujui" part, as i don't think a Malendo comes close to my heart. icon_razz.gif

So be proud and get off NGONGE's back. icon_razz.gif

juxa,

Disown me that easy .?

let me take this in Somali so CL feels outsider.

"Gabdhahan dhoocilad aad is tuseysid tol haku noqdeen. icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

lol@johnny, aniga iyo is tustus kala dheer. it is just that it took me years to find someone from my tuulo or anywhere near.

then you come along, adigoo qaabdaran, alot to take in for me

waves@ngonge, old man iska dhaaf johnny, adigaba ayaantan ash maad tihid? sidee wax ujiraan

NGONGE   

Work, Juxa, work. Every once in a while the job gets serious and I am forced to actually work! I think I need a new job too.

Johnny,

Enjoy. :D

Juxa   

Ngonge get your savings out, bakhaar beynu furanaynaaye. in fact since you are in finance, bal wax is*da*b*o* mari, by the time la ogaado

hade duulnay