Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

salaam aleykum, ibti ma dhagaysan but i gathered that much, batterygi baa dhintay.

at work with massive headache now :(

N.O.R.F   

Afternoon dadka.

Ma la ciiday?

Back at work. Tired. Headache. Doing nothing.

Maxaa cusub?

Ngonge ma la arkay? Somali ma qabsadeen this wiik tolow?

Jb, Hargaisa ma shidneyd?

N.O.R.F   

Eid wanaagsan Juxa. The weather is perfect. Sun shine and about 27 degrees c. Laakin xagiina baraf baa soo socda. Bari ha ku dhicin lol

I think we had more macaan in 3 days than you Ibti and Faheema will ever have in a lifetime.

Juxa   

ibti and faheema have changed and now consume xalwa courtesy to my hard work and dedication

Kool_Kat   

It is only 9am, and I already feel like I had a very long day!!! Ughhhhhh!!!! I have a feeling the next SOB 'see tahay' idhoho inaan indhaha kala soo bixi doono... :mad:

Iga raali ahaada, salaam dhamaantiin...

nuune   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

It is only 9am, and I already feel like I had a very long day!!! Ughhhhhh!!!! I have a feeling the next SOB 'see tahay' idhoho inaan indhaha kala soo bixi doono... :mad:

Iga raali ahaada, salaam dhamaantiin...

:D

Kool_Kat   

Nuune, e-indho.kala.bax iga hoo!

Juxa, I feel better already walahi, after watching a youtub vid my cousin posted on her fb wall...I would've posted it but I'm sure you don't have youtube access at work...Thanks dear...

There were long queues in the post office - 30minutes long.

A drunk jamaican entertained us - he kept shouting profanities and burping, coughing and sneezing on this white woman's hair - she kept running around - trying to get away from him.

After he got bored of her - he turned his attention to an indian cashier - pointing at her, he shouts: 'look at her - she can't do proper job - lazy cow' and he counts he in an indian accent "wond, tuu, tidhi" - he points to all the empty cashier desks and shouts that they should give him a job. :D

N.O.R.F   

On Edgware Road a few years ago a drunkard told us a few jokes as we sat outside enjoying a summer's evening.

Can't repeat any of them heh

Norf - you reminded me something similar - drunkard Arab on speakers corner in very late 90s - he stood in between a Muslim brother (Pakistani) and Caribbean Christian and he mock them mercilessly. :D

i can't repeat most what he said either - because it was sacrilegious. but some of them were along the lines of "no Jamaica prophet smoking ganja with white girlfriend - no Paki Prophet *while he pretended dance like bollywood star* :D