Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

i think meesha confusion baa ka socda, odayga wanted to ascertain her qabiil oo wuu iska hadlayay

anyways lets all relax bisinkee

ibti, i was calling your quruxleey by commonly allowing reer lander to take quruxda as well!

anyways join us marhore kudhahay when JB and ngonge lasoo saaro QAYAANO-QARAN court adigu amnesty baa lagu siin

ps: it is good to eat

Ibtisam   

Err by agreeing with the sistah you are disagreeing with ME hence more division. You see this never end cycle. Super sensitivity. aniguna BurcoGal aan la soo bixi to complete the division icon_razz.gif

Sheh, lol how is that abuse, Jb thinks it is power :D

Indeed ..... it is a power ,,, at the end you will see many kids that came because of what you taught their mother & father :D

^^ I am glad you concur Mr Hungarian. Jinkeega was acting self-righteous. Now that I am back I shall deal with more pressing issues like rooting for my tuulo, aiding some random bandits and world domination. icon_razz.gif

Jokiiingg!!!

JB, I can't seem to wake up today. What works for you? PG rated, please. I feel hungover minus a night I can't remember. Ugh.

Ibtisam   

QAYAANO-QARAN court adigu amnesty baa lagu siin :D:D Walahi you make laugh.

Cake lady is baking me cake, she is practising and I am judging. She had the whole week off. Calosha aya ii xaanuun, so many tasters :D

bl00dy hell, she needs to start taking some of these babies to fairs. Ibti's stomach can not be their final resting place all the time!(Jealous)

Ibtisam   

Sheh I now weigh 12stones, all due the ladys cake! I love cake but she is killing me!!

Where do they have cake fairs and why have I not heard of it?? It sounds like a heavenly place to me! :D

Juxa   

JB let it go, waan kumaqalnay now we have pressing issues to discuss like cupcakes

ibti last time you ate most of it prior to my arrival, as the only southerner in the group i demand inla isiiyo first taste

waves@sheh, adiga iyo aniga waan hishiin

No ,, there will be more kids believe me when they know how to add some spices in the act ,, :D

How to wake up: Redbull + Ginger + Coffee + Chocolate ...... intaas uun isku dar imika.

Ibtisam   

LOOOOOL Juxa, since when did being a southern win you favours icon_razz.gif:D

I can't remember if what you are saying is true and I did eat most of it walahi but knowing me wa ruun. redface.gif