Sign in to follow this  
nice-guy

FOOTBALL IS COMING HOME!

Simba   

Nice-Guy,

Ignore if what I say seems to be a bit odd when it comes to Football. I'm sooooo back in the day ... i mean worl cup 98 and 94. Here in KANADA we don't get much soccer on TV.

Hibo   

nice-guy..

why are you chatting soo much dudu..lol.. we'll see if cameroon win a game..lol..monkeys..lol.. My Irish connection will smash them or me Arabian connection.. Ireland to win the group and Suadi Arabia to be second..

now back to england.. well my brotha why do you diss ppl?? i mean if somalia got to finals one day dont you think ppl would be dissing them about there Qaad habits??..lol.. so its not nice to take the mickey out ppl mate.. and so what if the coach is having an affiar whats that got to do with the finals u JOKA!! or its could be the britsh media messing about asusal..

peez..

the Group of Death..

group_f.jpg

[This message has been edited by Winger (edited 05-08-2002).]

Hibo   

If I had to, I would put my money on France and maybe Portugal. Portugal, because I've high hopes for them and France because they are a world-class team + they hav all the best players. Yep, its going to be very hard to beat those frogs...lol

But my heart is supporting England, no matter what their chances. With or without David Beckham, England is my team. cwm37.gif

nice-guy   

INDHADEEQ...

dear im not saying CAMEROON IS winning the cup, BUT atleast they wont disappoint thier country and their supporters like the NIGERIANS did in the last wolrd cup, were they beat SPAIN in style and next game played against DENMARK and looked like they had 10k of FUFU each in their stomach. very lazy guys tats wat they r.

CUSHTIC-CUTIE..

SENEGAL.. is very nice team sis..good choice

and yes FRANCE did beat brazil once last time, but i dont think they can do tat again.

SIMBA..

its ok bro..but dont miss this world cup, cos osama bin laden maight be there in the opening day lol. just wana get u to watch it.

WINGER...

HAHAHHHAA monkeys huh..i wont ask why u call them tat name, i will just say u had too many FISH & CHIPS tats all.

but hey bro how many years have ENGLAND been sayin we (were so close,we were unlucky,we will do it next time,fingers cross) and talked about 1966 the only time they won it, they r just hopeless man and dont really now tat much about football. after each game this is wat they say (BOYS, have a shower and OFF U GO TO THE PUP for carlsberg, the drink for the CHAMPIONS) LOL.

BARWAAQO..

i heard enough of FRANCE but PORTUGAL very talented team with great skills, i mean FIGO and his boys im not sure if they will win it but im sure they will show wat football is.

IM so sorry to say this even if it breaks ure dedicated ENGLAND heart but no chance that they will go through the first round..SORRY.

P.S... i know tat no african team is yet ready to win it, but i just wana enjoy watching them play for it.....

so CAMERRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN is my team to wacht...

peace...

Buubto   

waaaaw world cup is around the conner & this time i could watch it live & good time as well cwm20.gif

I am supporting 4

1- Saudi Arabia ~~hope they could go up to quaterfinals or semifinals they r unique team

2- Cameroon ~~~~~great team hope they could do better this time.

3- Nigeria The future of african nation.

4- Italy ~~they r great team to watch 4 they could take the world cup

5- Senegal ~~~Well trained team with full of surprises they could be winer

6- England thought i don't want them to beat nigeria. i don't think they will reach good place as well but hey i will stick with them just incase nigeria doesn't qualify.

7- sweadan great team to watch 4

------------------

"Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty: establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith." (3:147)

[This message has been edited by Buubto (edited 05-09-2002).]

nice-guy   

WIGER....

man oohhh man..we will c, wat (khamiis weynayaal do) in this world cup...and for ireland if they still have tat DRUNK ball they maight win just one game and tats against the saudis, so CAMEROON will hit them two heads together and go through them ..loooooooooooooool

CAMEROOOOOOOOON drew with FRANCE and now will teach the NAZZIS an african dance and leave them in tears.

BUUBTO...

ofcourse they r alot better this time tats why im screamin their name here..lol

CAMERRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN

peace...

Hibo   

England Vs Cameroon..

a friendly warm b4 the world cup!!

lets see who wins..

your beloved monkeys running around..hahaha..

peez..

So called "nice guy" unlike wat u may think of me im not married yet..an its no because a woman is married dat she automatically have to stop watching cute guys wherever they might be on Tv or in real life...na'mean cwm37.gifcwm37.gifcwm37.gif

All in all viva la france viva the cute football players an good luck to all of the africans teams..

nice-guy   

WINGER...

we will see the difference between the two, though u r still callin them MONKEYS but still, monkeys r also good at something and they will show it to them.

NUBIAN-QUEEN...

easy girl TATS NOT NICE WAY TO TALK TO A NICE_GUY, girl it was just a guess, im not tryin to stop u watch ure cute boys....peace and and love girl.

peace...

nice-guy   

WINGER....

i got very bad news for u mate the LIVERPOOL midlefeilder STEVEN GERAD.. is no longer playin this world cup due to an injury.

three down 20 more to go. loooooooooool. sorry mate.

CAMERRRRRROOOOOOOONNNNNNN

peace....

Hibo   

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

am really upset one of our stars is not going!!

but that makes them even stronger mentally!! the players are playing for there place in the team so they'll take it out on Cameroonies!!

peez..

nice-guy   

WINGER...

keep ure head up man..dont worry all the injured players are allowed to see the matches LIVE in the PUP,with free carlsberg.....looool. and did u say anything about being mentally stronger ,hell nooooohhhhh...man we dont have to argue every time u lose one player, why dont we all wait till the day they book their flight back to home...hahahahahaha...

CAMERRROOOOOOOOONNNNNN

peace......

Hibo   

its not there fault that monkeys have a tougher body then them..hahhaha.. maybe they need to eat banannas then fish n chips?? NOT!! hahaha..

we'll see who comes back home first but dont forget we are in the toughest group!! and lets see if cameroon can beat germany 5-1 or by 4 goals!! we did that in there own back yard my friend or was you too high to remember that coz u was chewing your qaad in disbelieve!!hahahaaha..

peez..