Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Understanding siphoningdilemma

Cabdow   

War anakaa yaab aragnay!!

Yarta waxaan ku weydiiyey, the Farax you claimed to have created this hate in you against somali men, Waligii maku karbaashay?

As for the topic..Mr Right, wallee wax badan weydun sugi icon_razz.gifapic9rz7.jpg

Blessed   

Hmmmm. I find it rather telling that Faaraxs always get stuck on the high expectations of sisters. Interesting..

Siphoning..

You're obviously at the anger stage of the grieving process. It's okay, let it all out. I pray Allah, the Kareem delivers you from it. ;)

p.s The constant is daba joog of the Faraxs and Xalimos in SOL, remind me of Saados words:

Naftu raaxo jecelaa

Rafaad iyo dhib necebaa

Reer magaale caashaqey

Rubidiisu nugulaa ....

Haduu waayo kuu rabay

Rogaal noqosho badanaa ...

Ruux ruux ka maqan yahay

Hurddaduu ku reemiyo

Riyo waali badanaa.

Ragu naago jecelaa

Dumarkuna u roonaa

Hadana riiq dagaaliyo

Colaad raagto badanaa

Kolna wey is reebaan

Kolna wey is raadshan

Dhanuu may isu raacaan

Cara.   

^LOL. Very fitting.

Canjeex, what you're saying is that instead of waiting for Mr. Right, a woman should just give up and accept you eh?

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

“Nowadays, in Britain, it is difficult for Somali girls to find Mr. Right. They have admirably risen to the difficulties we are in. They study hard and work hard but find difficult to settle down as there are no worthwhile men.”

^^^

Absolutely crap. Somali women in Britian are seeking perfection. with a bit of education and the democratic nature of the west, all of sudden they think they have the upper hand.

Cabdow   

:D @Cara's sarcastic ?...Whether women accept me or not is beside the point (as i'm only human being and far from perfact) But, what i'm trying to say is that if the sisters want Mr Right, they also have to be qualified to fit the profile of being Miss Right, that's all...

Btw, forget about the other sisters, how long have you (miss Cara) been waiting for Mr Right? **No need to answer**

In any case, Saado Cali baa isha katuurtay when she said;

Ragu naago jecelaa

Dumarkuna u roonaa

That's ^^^^all the bilcaanta need to know about us rijaaluun ;)

Aaliyyah   

lol Canjeex I couldn't help but laugh at that picture you posted...subhanalah..

As for this topic i really don't have much to say. It is true many Somali guys lost in touch with their religion,culture, and even are uneducated. But, regardless of all that Inshallah with a prayer and duca we will find someone compatible...

besides, I think this topic has been discussed far toooo much....enough about somali guys are this and that...just work on yourself and then am sure you will get someone who have the same values as you..

WAAGI HORE WAXA LA DHAHAY: LUGAHA BAAWUURTA AAD BEEY U ADKAAYEEN, OO AAD BEEY U BAABI'IN JIREEN LAAMIGA--PPL RE-THINK HOW LUGAHA AND LAAMIGA MIGHT WORK TOGETHER, KADIBNA LUGAHA BAAWUURTA AYAA LA JILCIYAY SI EEY LAAMIGA U QABATIMAAN: IS THAT WHAT WE MEAN MR-RIGHT ?

Cara.   

^Yeees?

Canjeex, then why don't we say "Mr. Right-for-her"? Maybe then it won't be so offensive to you gentlemen.

I'm glad I don't have to answer that question, I don't have a calculator OR calender handy, and I don't want to get up and disturb the spider to fetch either.

Cabdow   

^ I see Mr. Right bay kaaga dhagtay adigu, well "Mr.Right-for-her" it's then. Btw, it's not that we are offended for the sisters to find Mr.Right, it's just that we don't want them to waste anymore of their precious time and end-up like that old lady on the bench 'Waiting and waiting'.

I knew you didn't have them handy, that's why i didn't even wanted you to bother answering.

lol@disturb the spider to fetch...You is weird, cute , but weird..lol

NGONGE   

Che,

You're wasting your time with articles, saaxib. All the lady in question needs is a good, hard look in the eyes that makes her knees go weak and the hairs in her arms to rise.

I believe you're the man to do it. Nothing better in the world than trying to tame a difficult filly.

ps

I like this lady. She's making quie an enterence. :D