قم ضع يدك بيدي

قم نحمي غدك وغدي

نفتدي ارضنا بالدماء نفتديييييييييي 1610;

قم ضع يدك بيدي

قم نحمي غدك وغدي

نفتدي ارضنا بالدماء نفتدي

ساسووووكيييييي 1610;يييييي

Miriam1   

Zulfa, yea its old I know. I bought and installed one of those fancy dish systems, so I could get everything from Nile Sat to MBC

But I don't even know when these shows come on nd I don't even have time for them.

So I tend to watch an eposide here and there online, while I am working on something else, mostly for nostaligia's sake

So I came Al Mal Wal Banoon on my fav site, and also that wierd Turkish show Nur you mentioned Far too many eposides...even though the lead guy is HOOOT redface.gif

EDIT : Um this Turkish show sounds interesting

Who knew it was so big in the ME

Article web page

The hit Turkish soap "Nour" has sparked a rash of divorces in countries across the Middle East as women compare their real-life husbands to the TV heart throb.

During the past four months, on a daily base, a tall young man with soulful blue eyes has been stealing hearts across the Middle East, from the refugee camps of the Gaza Strip to the gated mansions of Riyadh.

The trouble centers around the lead male character called Muhannad - played by Turkish actor Kivanç Tatlitug - whose good looks and charms have left many Arab women weak at the knees.

But it's not just the striking

JUSTICE   

^^^ Hayam ,

Yusuf will not marry surya in the second series, she will marry his friend cause they thought he died in the war

Miriam1   

NOOooo!!! He marries that snobbish fool Firial right? I knew it

ah well, I am over it now. This Turkish musalsal is pretty good.

Salma   

Originally posted by Hayam:

The hit Turkish soap "Nour" has sparked a rash of divorces in countries across the Middle East as women compare their real-life husbands to the TV heart throb.

During the past four months, on a daily base, a tall young man with soulful blue eyes has been stealing hearts across the Middle East, from the refugee camps of the Gaza Strip to the gated mansions of Riyadh.

Brainless women, I wouldn't compare my fat short bald poor hubby with anyone in the world :D

What to say !! is it the magic of the blue eyez or the EBS (The Exreme Boredom Syndrome) that create divorces for a series...

Miriam1   

LOL Zulfa, blue eyes bala blue eyes!

I saw a few episodes, nd omg I almost died from the slow pace and retarded dialogue.

New Omar Sherif movie (still HOT)

Movie

Miriam1   

حسن ومرقص

Is the movie not sure if its new for you or not, but I just heard of it.

Um don't know why its not working (link) search the title in arabic on google video and filter ur search for latest and over 20 minutes, its a DVD copy.

JUSTICE   

Hey Hyam, countdown to Bab El Hara, one day to go.

I think they've streatched this show for too long, I guess it's not gona be as good as the first series or the second,as if.

I mean I'm surprised, why there is a third series??!!!

let's wait and see..

Ramadan Kareem

Miriam1   

I am so excited...it will carry me over until my love affair begins again with Dexter (american show)

No come on, there is so much to the Abu Issam dies, Moetz becomes evil or good after the absense of his father, does Abu Shab marry?