Sign in to follow this  
Curly

The One Eye is watching you!

Curly   

I don't know if any of you remember a topic I posted about a year ago about an American office set up called (IAO) information awareness office. Which I thought to be rather creepy due to the coincidently Masonic/ Orwellian looking logo they used with the slogan "Scientia est Potentia" meaning Knowledge is power in Latin.

Well I found out that the logo has actually mystically disappeared, which leaves me thinking that it was due to the probable large amount of brow raising it caused in the global community,lol

However I don't think this form of large scale tracking and surveillance is only isolated in the USA. I'm starting to believe that most of Europe has been doing this for some time unnoticed.

This form of database has recently been introduced to the UK in the form of smart cards which will ultimately be used to identify and keep track of British citizens. But unsurprisingly these smart cards haven't gone down too well with the locals.

And due to me being extremely paranoid I've even boycotted most of my friends and family from using Oyster cards which I believe serve the same purpose to some degree.

Thanks to today's society I think it's only a matter of time before I totally go crazy and start wrapping tin foil around my head to block microwaves and other waves used to probe our minds.

Anyways I thought that this amusing article, in the link below might be of interest to you lot.

http://www.thememoryhole.org/policestate/iao-logo.htm

underdog   

You may not be as paranoid as you think Sue. The "all seeing eye" is (in my opinion) something to do with the coming of al-Masih ad-Dajjal. Seems that the control system is already in place. Let contribute to your paranoia you might find this site interesting

http://etori.tripod.com/dajjalsystem/home.htm

then there's also the Alex Jones site www.prisonplanet.com

Enjoy.

pearl   

Thanks to today’s society I think it’s only a matter of time before I totally go crazy and start wrapping tin foil around my head to block microwaves and other waves used to probe our minds.

lol..and i thought i was paranoid....

its only a matter of time before all our ID cards are packed into a one card which will serve the purpose of IAO.

Curly   

Underdog...yeah that was a really interesting site,Thanks!

Since listening to that 'shadow' tape a couple of years back I've been totally skeptical about anything and everything!

To be truthful it scares the sh*t out of me.

Here are a few that i've spotted:

*Tomb raider- The Illuminati

*Matrix- zion

*dollar bill

*AOL

But I have (out of curiosity) tried to join the freemasons on their official website, only to find out that women aren't allowed to join, which is an issue I won't pursue today...lol!

Oh and yeah pearl, it is just another method of breaching privacy laws and abolishing the whole idea of freedom totally, which I don't believe in anyway!

If they keep tabs on us like this I'd rather be in prison, what's the difference anyways?!

besides getting free food, shelter and clothes.

dawoco   

Big eedo is watchin ya!

Psycho, or should i adress ya as Ms Sue?

Being nomads we automatically have people watchin us. From sisters and brothers, abti, adeer, n habiyar too, to heblaayo the friend of magaceedi's cousin's sister's old best friends enemy who once saw you at hebeloow's party....So don't worry about the eyes of the world...worry about the eyes of the somali community...

You might be walking along with school friends, and by the time you get home every body knows that you were hanging around with ciyaal suuq and doing god knows what "in broad day light, she didn't even have the decency to hide it"....Obviously this has never happened to me icon_razz.gif but be ware, il fuur is standing in all corners, n she aint white!

dawoco   

lol, u just happen to be well informed

what are u tryin to imply here? why? what have u heard? who told ya?

lool...i'm gettin a tad bit paranoid i guess...time to take my vitamins!

Macalin   

Which I thought to be rather creepy due to the coincidently Masonic/ Orwellian looking logo they used with the slogan “ Scientia est Potentia” meaning Knowledge is power in Latin

-----------------

Sue, You are Very Sophisticated using latin words etc etc, we are not on the same level so ama let it slide tho'/

This topic is off limits for the negro......may the evil eye be with u whereever u maybe

underdog   

Well considering a significant percentage of Nomad data is "buug" to begin with, I'm not too worried about what they'll find on me. I fail a polygraph everytime

Them: "is your name Ali Ahmed?"

Me: "Yes"

Machine:"Waa beentiis"

if they only knew intaqofood oo fara iga qaadey. They say if you eat moos your fingerprints change.

Curly   

looooooool, you people are more crazier than I thought! :D

"Eedo is watching you!", "off limits for the negro" and "buug data" !!???

Okay people talk about going straight off the bloody topic.

Firstly Somalians do keep tabs on each other but I'm not too worried about them, At least with Somalians you can carry on like you don't care and after a while they get the hint and move on to their next victim!

And underdog, Somalians would probably be caught out when this database happens and they realise you have more than on identity because they have iris codes on there and they might even include DNA.

and last but not least Lakkad...well what can I say or do beside look puzzled and wonder every time I see your name again! :confused:

You realise I'm not fluent in Latin right! :D

N.O.R.F   

Dawaco:

what are u tryin to imply here? why? what have u heard? who told ya?

lool...i'm gettin a tad bit paranoid i guess...time to take my vitamins!

Bal bacda waeyn iskafur intaan dakhdar lugu galin!

dawoco   

///// maandhoow aan kuu duceeyee dhakhtar warkiisa ha igu soo qaadin ;) ...maanakoobiyo hadeey wax tareeyso waan ku soo rafaaday....hada self medication waxaan eheen maba rabo....vitaminlee igu ogtahay ....

lol@ PsYcHo_SuE

you people are more crazier than I thought!

Everyone has a crazy side ;) ....but it's funny that us nomads surprised u psycho :D

underdog   

Sue, things change and no system is perfect. ever since they started categorizing, labelling, filling and databasing people they always had some incredible system that couldn't be beat. First they tried registering people at birth and we found a way around that (I'm sure there people here with multiple birth certificates). Then you get some kind of ID cards, drivers licenses and SSN which some people found to be a very lucrative business( and they say we're not capitalists). Then they finger-printed as telling us that no two prints are alike (I don't buy that too much because they wouldn't need to start new retina and cornea scaning if the finger print thing was full-proof). They introduced high security passports that allegedly could never be tampered with (then nomads started mysteriously appearing wandering around European airports with no documentation).

So this is just the next step and remember the saying "Necessity is the Mother of Invention".

Originally posted by dawaco:

Being nomads we automatically have people watchin us. From sisters and brothers, abti, adeer, n habiyar too, to heblaayo the friend of magaceedi's cousin's sister's old best friends enemy who once saw you at hebeloow's party....So don't worry about the eyes of the world...worry about the eyes of the somali community...

You might be walking along with school friends, and by the time you get home every body knows that you were hanging around with ciyaal suuq and doing god knows what "in broad day light, she didn't even have the decency to hide it"....Obviously this has never happened to me
icon_razz.gif
but be ware, il fuur is standing in all corners, n she aint white!

LoL... :D

Quite right foxy, big eedo is indeed watching you. Better be careful!

By Sue:

"And due to me being extremely paranoid I’ve even boycotted most of my friends and family from using Oyster cards which I believe serve the same purpose to some degree."

Oyster cards are being used to keep track of our movements? :eek:

Erm...excuse me for a minute...I have to go and burn something...