Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Event not to be missed for UK Muslims

Yes i have been growing a beard lately but it is still in it's infancy.I was wearing a Khamis albeit with an overcoat.

Mind you i wasnt hard to pick out.I had a battalion of 23 kids and 14 other siblings,and spouses with me.Which one were you?

I was the nosey one. :D

I didn't see u with kids but there was a coat and another Somali guy(zero hair on the head but bearded) and a woman in a blinging hijab. Were u up front in the green area? I only ask becasue as part of all the other weird characteristics I display, I also have premonitions, visions and make bang-on guesses. Now run and scream. I know more. icon_razz.gif

not this time.There were 8 other women with us and four brother of mine and all the kids but were mainly being entertained in the nasheed section......we were in the VIP section.Loved the fireworks though.

N.O.R.F   

Well i logged on to the Islam Channel website and tuned in to listen to the speeches. They had a luve link to Pakistan with a speaker (didnt catch his name) who spoke on interesting issue such as puppet regimes/muslim togetherness.

Then they went onto a few Pakistani Nasheed singers this lasted a long time, so i logged off. Glad you all had a good time.

Was Yusuf Estez and Imam Siraj Wahaj there?

Laba-X   

SheSheherazade, almost everyone was wearing a Khamiis and had a beard!

as for Somalis, i wonder why there was a huge turn-up of muslims sisters and very few men? or were they busy chewing away the whole previous night that by morning they had a "hang-over"

Masha-Allah the sisters were plenty, and despite all my attempts of finally settle down and pick one of those lovely Muhajjaba's by working as a volunteer, i failed miserably! I spent the whole day saying "Masha-Allah" :D

Dude, I reckon I saw u too :D .Not as many Somalis there as should have been. U'll have to say a little more than Mashallah to get attention though I won't suggest anything. A lot of innocent things can come out wrong if the timing is wrong or if the lady is armed with attitude.

Well done volunteering.

Ibtisam   

loooooooool^^

salamz ppl

yeah it waz a beautiful day; my feet still hurt and my voice is just recovering.

it waz a wonderful event. i missed many of the talks beacuse i had to run around so much and the stall/merchandise. i did't even get a wrist band :mad:

but i loved it; thousands of Muslims in one place, a really sense of unity. one of the best days and best events.

MR ORGILAQE, i think i saw you and your 23kids driving everyone mad :D i almost said hello.

i hope it keeps getting better year by year, and i wish muslims supported each other like that more often.

they only let me take pictures after all; pictures :D

simply_1 my bad sorry love; u know what i mean; and yes there is something wrong wid me sometimes; redface.gif i think faster than i can type

peace out

Ibtisam   

^^hello^^

i tried typing your name, after four unsuccessful attempts and mis-spellings i decided to use the ^^^ to indicate i wz talking to you sis :D

i know u did't see me, u probably heard me though :D and i might have given you a leaflet or somethibng advertising events. but i'm glade you were there sis.

i saw many somali looking sisters, i'm glade at least they know what is going on with muslims

who come to see you or me? @simply_1