Sign in to follow this  
Bess.

what do u want from us......i want to now plz...

personally, my wife is my equal! she works at nite. she just finishes here school, so the job that paid here the most is what she wanned! i agreed! once she gets experience, then she go for a better day time job may be early next year.

i believe 2 earning individuals are much better than one! simple dollar and sense!! no phyics needed!!

however, most important thing is trust! no amount of money can equal that!! ;)

Qac Qaac   

this threads never end miyaa ok girls here it is one more time

1. religous

2. educated/not brainwashed

3. karti way in ay leedahay.

4. somali culture/speak read write somali

that's all very simple huh... anyways women who are educated always specially the somali ones, i have yet to see a somali woman who is educated who balances both out.. her career life, and her husband and her kids life.. always she is lacking on one side.. either she uses her diploma as barkin, or she is never at home...

it would be better if they teach in islamic schools the girls section... what ever the learned and still be there for their man.. subxanallah is about time u guys should balance stuff...

Charisma   

Qacbaro(still did not tell me wt it means)u said she must speak /write/read too, well speaking its a must if she was raised that way cos i know many families who force foreign languages on their children , but common u cant epect everyone to know how to read n write( though somali nis read like its spoken) but plz some of us never attended somali scools n when i say this i knwo many ppl know wt am talking about.

n plz dont say u dont think their r no women who can balance with career and home coz they do exist(maybe not in ur neighbour hood)

so cheer up bro, things will be fine as long as u dont tell her to start writing somali when u meet her lol

:D

Tuujiye   

but common u cant epect everyone to know how to read n write( though somali nis read like its spoken) but plz some of us never attended somali scools n when i say this i knwo many ppl know wt am talking about.

I don't know what you are talking about..............

Are you saying you were born to write english? Didn't you learn it, you went to school for it right? What if I tell you some of us who write Somali didn't go to school 4 it.. But we could write it now alhamdulilah..and you know why we have decided to write somali? is because we know Our language is more important to us than english..Why would I be profect on somae other language when I'm week at my own!!!!!! come on sis..If you can't write your language, their is no excuse why you shouldn't learn..so instead of complaining, does of you who are, go and learn your own language because english or arabic is not your own...

wareer badanaa!!!

I dunno why you worry about what ppl expect of you...to tell you the truth, If you worry too much about what ppl expect of you then bye bye to Happiness and wlc to Disappointment... you will find many times that if you expect too much of anyone they will disappoint you...and if you do not expecting anything from them then why burden your self with their expectations???

I will elaborate next time when I have more time...but at this moment I will say just know the Diff between Expectations and Obligations/Duty add that to What you expect of your self.....and you will be more likely to be happy and fulfill your potential as a human being and do good to others... and I dont know a better guidance than The Prophet SAW...there is alot to learn from His Seerah...

Cheers

Will the constant whining never end? "I want this" and "I want that is all I see". For once why dont you all assess yourselves and see if you measure up. redface.gif

Originally posted by Seven of Nine:

Will the constant whining never end? "I want this" and "I want that is all I see". For once why dont you all assess yourselves and see if you measure up.
redface.gif

How Rude!!!! ;)

Qac Qaac   

Charisma show me.. who is balanced out....

don't just tell me, they are some.. where, realistically..

I am not being pessimistic.. but the trueth is, there ain't, none, nana, nill, zero. eber, sifir.. baa bah..

and yeah i expect her to read and write somali.. me need no suuq somali, need real pure somali.. some one who could express him or herself in somali.

Charisma   

Salaam everyone,

Feebaro BRO u really have high rated fever coz i can see u really starting to halucinate, high fever is really bad for ur brain coz it makes u say things that u r not aware of. i can recommend for u some analgesics( for ur fever n pain smile.gif .

when u say n we dont understand wt am talking about, am talking to the ppl who like myself never went to somali schools( i know they can understand wt am talking about Ok), as for u U r very much free not to unsderstand wt am talking about .

n i agree with u that we only came to learn english n other languages after schooling for it, n yes we have to do the same for our mother tongue even if we had not schooled for it. but u cant be perfect( mind u here am talking about writing n reading fluently AM NOT TALKING ABOUT SPEAKING COZ I CAN SPEAK AS any somali ought to), so let be realistic here n dont go around saying things that r not possible.

Qacbaro bro(still not telling me wt it means smile.gif

unfortunely those women r not too famous that u can see them on Tv or read about them in the papers, but if we were in teh same place i would have made a point of taking u to meet some of them, but then the journey will be long coz those i know r in different continetns N BY THE TIME U R THROUGH SEEING THEM U WILL BE BROKE, N WE would not want that for u , would we now?

so dont worry have hope, coz they r there n plenty of them.

n to all u guys out there plz have more confidence in the somali women , u had seen how they made a difference in our world before n especially AFTER THE WAR.

salaam.

Qac Qaac   

n to all u guys out there plz have more confidence in the somali women , u had seen how they made a difference in our world before n especially AFTER THE WAR.

that part I agree with u... 100%. somali women are keeping the country... even qaxii were all pure somali women power, maybe couple of guys helped... all the power to our single mothers.. odoyaal khasaaro.

QacBaro what does it mean, intresting.. Waraa xoogsade.. do u wanna tell the meaning of Qac baro once again..

sis since u said u speak somali... i hope u know what Qac is in somali... it means xooga waad ka shubtay, or isane.. it litterly mean learn isanity... coz baro mean learn in somali right...

but that is the definition of Xoogsade...they i derived that it, was my name used to be Qac Qaac, maybe u saw couple of times ppl referring me to qac qac, or qq. or Q only like sheherazade style... oh no i first have to explain what qac qaac is right.. ok.. Qac Qaac bin Amr al-tameemi was one of the companions of the prophet scw... Khalid bin Waliid's right hand man. he was so brave, i really loved his story that i wished i had his name.... so i took the first Qac and put Baro suffix attached to him, encourging the Nomads here to read his biography what a man... anyways... so instead of being qac qaac baro that would be long.. i just made it qacbaro... and i joined my brothers reer baro... there..i hope i explained it.