Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

how do u?

What's the best way to present a project you've been assigned like human digestive system related disease? or anything else.

I can't make up my mind :confused: . Should I do power point or poster or use the board or just models....I wanna get the best mark....WHat works best for u nomads.

oh and if anyone knows everything about the disease peritonitis pm me :D

Changed   

power point ..........cuz then u have ur slides writen down and u wont be reading of a note card, u can add images to ur slides (example would be a picture of entire digestive system) explain the entire process,i dont think they give lots of points on what u present it with but how u present it ..if did all that work it should be perfect..i would say power point cuz it easy no hasle.

Rokko   

Depending on the equipment you got to present, I would go with the Powerpoint. If you have nice digital graphics..with projector hooked PC..and giant screen, Go with the Powepoint.

if not, stick with the poster...especially if you're presenting it to a small group of ppl..na'mean

Hope it helps..

Abdinuur   

Definitely go with the PowerPoint, but make sure you get screen and a AV projector. You can get that from the library (audio visual) but they wont actually rent to students so you gotta ask your fav. prof to reserve one for you.

good luck hon'