Sign in to follow this  
Pig

i'm just so torn up about it

Pig   

i got the feeling these days when it almost hurts (so good) to be in the same forum as him. he is so cool, and i haven't felt that way about anyone in a long, long time. even the man i've been out with haven't elicited that sort of feeling that i just can't explain. It seems to come from deep inside of me. needless to say i like him (a lot). I am just so torn up about it, because I just assume he doesn't like me. he's a regular visitor here and i don't want to make anything awkward by trying to make any moves. i think i should just keep being myself until i get some notion of whether or not he's interested. at the very least, it's good to know that that feeling of love, is still somewhere inside of me, and even though it might not work out... i'm happy to have felt that way again. what's my point? i have no idea, but i can't talk to my friends about it, because i don't want them to know how i feel about him.

Salaama,

Sista even though you may not need it, let me give you some advice!...... Don't fall in love with someone you met online... If the only way you know him is through this Forums especially? if you know him in real life, then that is another situation!..also don't make the first move. Keep cool, always think with your head first... You probably have a "crush" on him, I don't think it's love... but... Don't get out of your relationship for something that may not be, or can never be!!

Ma'salaama..... and good luck.

barliin   

lady fatima u see that is why i like you

Iimaan sweety love on the net really sucks

but on the othere hand it could work

so good luck and as fatima said keep cool

act normal if he makes a move then play it simple all the best

Hibo   

Iimaan sister One can never know what their destiny is. A few of the ladies have adviced you that you shouldnt even try to consider let alone fall in love with someone online. Now here is a question for LadyFatuma...What makes you think it wont work? How can you tell that perhaps meeting someone online could be the best thing that can happen to her. Sometimes you got to take risks otherwise You would never know and probably marry the next door neighbour who would turn out to be a cabbage.

Ahh well I'll leave you with this little Love quote:

"Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration."

Do what is best for you not others.

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

[This message has been edited by Shaqsii (edited 03-16-2002).]

Salaan...

Iimaan:

Go for it!

Faadumiin:

You might change, as we wish on this issue. smile.gif You know we persuaded you on the issue of whether love exists or not, but we eventually and successfully convinced you it does EXIST. So, likewise, you might as well change your mind on this one. And we hope so that you will do it quickly. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

hi Iimaan and my fellow nomads

iimaan..

hellooo...is it meeee

you are looking for

and i wonder where you are

and i wonder what u do

are u somewhere feeling lonely

or someone loving u...

ofcourse by the legend..lionel-richie

iimaan, sister. follow your heart. you dont have to tell the guy right away about your feelings, but you have to make the first approach

pple meet diferent ways..either in schools,parties,weddings,malls,movies,libraries..etc and i guess online too, so dont get discouraged

dont be afraid or else you will be indenial

good luck

your bro

WIIL-WAAL//A TRUE NOMAD

[This message has been edited by wiil-waal (edited 03-17-2002).]

[This message has been edited by wiil-waal (edited 03-17-2002).]

Baydan   

Move on girlfreind, this probably infatuation..nothing more. How you gonna love somebody you've never seen? I mean have you atleast talk to him.. heard his voice? Imagine breaking up with your boyfreind for a guy whose voice squeeks Lol..and girl that's not the least of what you might find out...remember you havent seen his picture too cwm19.gif

Hibo   

Iiman: This is what i think sis,

Do what u think is best for u...online love relationships..don't always turn out to be a success, but certainly there is always an exception to everything..so why not take ur chance..n enjoy the ride! If it doesn't turn out to be the way u wanted, so be it.. go on with ur life, if it does however be the dream come tru, then hey Hurrah, made the target!!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress