Sign in to follow this  
Pujah

Baby is sent through X-ray machine at LAX

Pujah   

A woman places her month-old grandson in a bin for carry-on items. Doctors later determine he did not get a dangerous dose of radiation.

By Jennifer Oldham

Times Staff Writer

Published December 20, 2006

A woman going through security at Los Angeles International Airport put her month-old grandson into a plastic bin intended for carry-on items and slid it into an X-ray machine.

The early Saturday accident — bizarre but not unprecedented — caught airport workers by surprise, even though the security line was not busy at the time, officials said.

here is the rest

Baashi   

Blame the stress she must be having about something..I dunno. I remeber an incident that took place in Minnesota few years back where this father left his kid in the car parked outside his office. The kid died as a result of summer heat. He stopped by at the office to do something and just forgot about the kid.

Some folks are jsut abscent-mided and have difficulty in multi-tasking. Give this task and bingo they drop the ball on another equally important task.

I guess that's what happen to this lady. She must be feeling aweful about the whole incident.

Pujah   

^^ I am assuming having to take care 1 month old grandkid is stressfull enough to make anyone abset minded...not to mention the stress of traveling with a child without speaking the main language.