Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Khamri, etc..

Tuujiye   

^^^ looool Blessed, adi saan makaa sugeen seecamal? looool waxaan is too dirty..how come aniga ayaa ka xanaaqdaa markaan dhaho "Bajaq" bisinkooo......

I heard this few years back loool... "looooonliii" loool..."somaliland tea" loool... "they call it 999" looooooooool inama caadi ma aha saqajaankaan.......

Jaceelka beenta ah waxa uu ka sheegaayo waa run loooooooooooooooool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Jacpher   

^Acuudka. A little warning goes a long way.....like don't play this next to a little ones.

Shoot. War baladu muxuu ahaa oo af xumaa sheydaanka. I can't unwind it out of the mind. This must have been recorded while under the influence.

^looool

Blessed* Usually it's JB posting this sort of video. Come on Jacphar you are over reacting now. You mean you didn't hear anything worse.

P.S. Blessed, you shouldn't have deleted. Now everyone will ask what was so shocking that even Tuujiye was flabbergasted :D

Jacpher   

Blessed, you did warn us and thank you but that's not what I meant. I mean you don't want your little one hearing this sort of things. I wasn't talking about me but ciyaalka oo kale ma u fiicna. U didn't have to delete it but I would say don't play it around caruurta.

Che, as much as it may shock you, I couldn't image the shitty things this drunk guy was uttering. I couldn't finsih it. Every filth sound funny these days but hooyo iyo ciyaalka regarded high in my dictionary sxb. Somethings are just innocent you know.

Blessed   

One assumes that something which carries a warning isn't suitable for a young audience. Secondly, I didn't take the old man seriously at all, he sounds like he's high on 'caano geel' himself but the way he put the video together was hilarious *to me*, I didn't bank on others being disturbed by it. Never mind.

Che,

Then, let them keep wondering. :D From now on, I'm keeping videos by eccentric Somali 'professors' to myself. icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

Waraa Che, aniga iyo adiga yaa xun? saqajaan ma jirin adiga waaye... kuwa aamusan aa ugu xun waa la og yahay...

Lakiin Blessed maxaa u tirtirtay?.... ninkaas waxa uu sheegaayo runtiisa waaye looool....asagoo cabsan uu wili noosheegay runta lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Blessed   

Thought I already did.. :D

Tuujiye wasn't flabergasted, he liked it so much, he even sang along. LOL LOL