Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Castro and Hurricane Ike

Last time I remember, brother Castro was in Houston, Texas. The city is now devastated by hurricane Ike and it is under curfew to prevent widespread looting. Our thoughts and prayers are with our brother and his family. I hope that he is doing great, and his family is safe and well.

This is a tough Ramadan for all of you out in the coast area.

r292482_1252753.jpg

Ilaaha ha ka badbaadiyo dhibaatada meeshaas ka dhacday ..........

Havan't heard from the brother for such quite long but i hope he and his family are doing well.

Castro, If you are reading this, one word would cool down our worries ........

Kool_Kat   

Oh GOD!!! The left over of Hurricane Ike came throu Toronto last night, trust me it is the last thing in the world I would want to witness when it was in full-force...For a second there last night, I thought my apartment windows would burst...

Castro, hope you and the family are safe and sound...I'll keep y'all in my prayers insha'allah...And as JB said, hope you can drop us a line to calm our worries...Insha'alla kheyr...

Johnny B   

Unknown Ngonge is Castro's cousin , he too is from Texas , but not Houston, Ngonge is from small place called Palestine, no no, not the west bank or Gaza , the one in Anderson County. :D

No smart hurricane will dare on our brother Castro.