Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Married For 81 Years.

Xoogsade   

Bro Checkmate, the reason I said that is because I don't like relying on people, bothering people, or being too weak to attend to my needs, in that case, even though a longer life blessed with good deeds is nice, I don't want to linger around far too long than necessary. I pray to God that I die Muslim, repentant, and leave this world not carrying too much of a sin. Man, how often do I hear about someone died at a young age who seemed innocent and I said: "Dhib luu ka tagey if he/she has good deeds". I live life to the fullesst thank God, but I don't see a point why people would want to live too long just for the heck of it. Anyways, sorry if this spoils the mood of the topic for some.

Diamante.

People read posts and make their own conclusions. You care about the committment(typical of women btw) and some wondered about the old age and whether they wanted to live that long regardless :D What is wrong with that? There are more than one way to look at things.

I understand though that this kind of subject is attractive to women.

posted by Xoogsade

Bro Checkmate, the reason I said that is because I don't like relying on people, bothering people, or being too weak to attend to my needs, in that case, even though a longer life blessed with good deeds is nice, I don't want to linger around far too long than necessary. I pray to God that I die Muslim, repentant, and leave this world not carrying too much of a sin. Man, how often do I hear about someone died of a young age who seemed innocent and I said: "Dhib luu ka tagey if he/she has good deeds". I live life to the fullesst thank God, but I don't see a point why people would want to live too long just for the heck of it. Anyways, sorry if this spoils the mood of the topic for some.

Precisely my point mahadsanid walaalkiis.

asxantu