Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

How do you view yourself

Nephissa   

I've read a personality book sometime ago, and was thinking. Here's my question..Though many people have many groupings of personalities, which group do you think You're in and what group do you think other posters here would be? The most dominate personality...

Of course this is only a partial list off qualites in each character trait......

Choleric (The Dominant type) Driven to get results, the choleric is aggressive and assertive in their approach to problems - people like Ross Perot, Margaret Thatcher, or Colin Powell, who are strategic in their thinking, have the end in mind when approaching a problem or negotiation. If you have ever met a Choleric who has learned to be patient with people while impatient for results, you have met a winner.

Sanguine (The Influencer type) talkative, memory for color, good on stage, wide-eyed and innocent, enthuasiastic and expressive, curious, volunteers for jobs, always a child, creative and colorful, inspires and charms others, makes friends easily, seems exciting. Driven by the need to influence people, these expressive social-types are enthusiastic, approachable and at times impulsive. The sanguine is persuasive, friendly and effervescent. As most salespeople fall within this category, is it any wonder salespeople typically detest paperwork? Once in control of the details, watch out!

Phlegmatic (The Steady type) Driven by the need to accommodate and get along, the phlegmatic enjoys harmony. If they have achieved the opportunity to accommodate and serve, they are happy people. Their strength is stability, and their weakness can be inflexibility and a resistance to change, and they can have a hard time saying "no". Show me a phlegmatic that has gone through assertiveness training and has incorporated this into their daily lives, and you will find a winner.

Melancholy (The Conscientious type) Driven by the need to maintain standards, the melancholy often is cautious and tentative when responding to a problem. Many accountants fall into this category. They view things in regard to what is right or wrong. Strengths include organization and accuracy.

deep, thoughtful, analytical, serious and purposeful, genius-intellect, talented and creative, likes lists/charts/graphs/figures, detail conscious, orderly and organized , neat and tidy, perfectionist-high standards, economical, deep concern and compassion, seeks ideal mate.

Or do you think this is inaccurate..

Baashi   

Totally inaccurate :D

Now, what basket does Bishaaro belong to? Hmmmm...aha I got her all figured out :D . I put Bishaaro in the Phlegmatic basket. This assessment is supported by Bishaaro's public thoughts on wide variety of issues ranging from ahem personalities and human nature to social issues.

J.Lee   

Inaccurate, atleast for me.

I can't group myself to any of these "Personalities." However,I see certain personality traits that I have in one group but I know I'm not part of them.

This is my take on this personality groups:

You're the Dominant type if:

Markaa room/qol soogashidba hadii dadka hadlaayey dhan hadey aamusaan. Not out of respect but because adhi baa lagaa hadlaayey

You're the Influencer type if:

Hadaa markaa afka furtidh ba, hadii lagu haruufo, oo lagu gu yidhaaho "Maandhey/maandhow Af yaridhaa ma aar baa tahay" If you even heard such a similar phrase more than once in your life then you're this type.

You're the Steady Type if:

Hadaa allergic ku tahey badal, ma'ama hadii madaxaada ku qarxo hadaa wax ama shey aad meel ku ogeed hadii aad ka weysid.

You're the Melancholy type if:

Hadaa dadka sidii lax kaniini cabtey wax kasto ey dhahaanba aadh iska yeeshidh.

B.T.W

See, I forgave you. after all I'm a forgiving person. icon_razz.gif

Nephissa   

Abbaayo macaan, must you rub your Somali on my face markaan ku arkaba? Adiga & Femme waa inaa wax ini baraa. :D

I've multiple personalities, am not on the list Baashe.

Phlegmatic (The Steady type) have a hard time saying "no".

I say NO! See?

Bishaaro,

I know that you adore me and suspect you have a secret crush on me. That's why I'm always on your mind and your constantly dissing my somali- - - remember in elementrary school playground. When a guy spat & pinched a girl...deep down inside he liked her. :D I understand sweetie. I love myself too.

As for the list - Very inaccurate.

Sky   

Originally posted by Wordette:

Inaccurate, atleast for me.

I can't group myself to any of these "Personalities." However,I see certain personality traits that I have in one group but I know I'm not part of
them.

This is my take on this personality groups:

You're the Dominant type if:

Markaa room/qol soogashidba hadii dadka hadlaayey dhan hadey aamusaan. Not out of respect but because adhi baa lagaa hadlaayey

You're the Influencer type if:

Hadaa markaa afka furtidh ba, hadii lagu haruufo, oo lagu gu yidhaaho "Maandhey/maandhow Af yaridhaa ma aar baa tahay" If you even heard such a similar phrase more than once in your life then you're this type.

You're the Steady Type if:

Hadaa allergic ku tahey badal, ma'ama hadii madaxaada ku qarxo hadaa wax ama shey aad meel ku ogeed hadii aad ka weysid.

You're the Melancholy type if:

Hadaa dadka sidii lax kaniini cabtey wax kasto ey dhahaanba aadh iska yeeshidh.

B.T.W

See, I forgave you. after all I'm a forgiving person.
icon_razz.gif

Looool I could not help, but be amused of this display of the Somali language. War hee dhedh, saan waaba ka rooneyd.