Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

Today somali Woman vs past Somali woman.

ScarFace   

^^^you were eating,drinking and sleeping on SOL. now that is a record breaker 7045 your like usain BOLT? I would assume the JSA cheque run out by time to get serious?

Ofcourse I need to clean up why dont you come and scratch my back since your a top dog now eh? :D

Ibtisam   

Loool Yep I was nerding out at uni for a whole year, stuck at uni. SOL became my social life. Did not go out for the whole year I think.

What is JSA cheque?

Lol First clean and we'll see about the back if you get results. :D

Abtigiis   

Ibti

It is out of respect for you that I am taunting you with those things (I know you hate) today. Weird love miyaa tolow? How can I rejoice the wrath of someone I enjoy talking to. In any case, let us bring the torment to a conclusion and discuss seriously? Away ninkii?

Abtigiis   

Do you know who I am talikng about? Or you just assumed someone? I am leaving now. But if you respond, talk about Ngonge. I meant him. Because tii uu ku jiirjiirey nayey is not around (I mean CL) I think he is upto something with her!

ScarFace   

^^^WOW a whole year now what can I say speechless Ibty without a social life? there is some issue going on here lets do dinner about to finish work in the next 10mins say we meet at 8:00pm @ resturante scarielet<---posh name

Lol@ LEAN back you sure u wanna do that? forget about the results :D I'm scared for you? redface.gif breaking too many record you might become famous not a life of a sheekhad girl eh>?

P.S

I luv the way aad isku dhaafisid WHAT IS JSA? kumalahoo ceeeeb isku xishoood ;)

Ibtisam   

So What is it?? :confused:

You misunderstood waaxaan ku idii. I said first Clean and then We will see about the back! lol

Posh name lol. No I already eat dear. Thanks all the same.

A&T I thought u was talking about the other one. Leave Ngonge alone

ScarFace   

ASK the next farah you see on road???? if you do not get an answer by tomorrow I'm sure I will whisper something into your ear.

love the way yu changed the word dee you should have left it the way it was....about clean come and smell my colone you might reach sky HIGH....NOW REACH FOR THE SKY..... :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Are you quoting me lines from songs?? Brother you are slipping. You was better as 17yr old. You need to go back to school! Now tell me what this code is??

Nephissa   

Depending on how 'past Somali woman' is defined.

It makes me think of a time when women didn't speak their mind. Were afraid to say what they desired in the bedroom and put up with a man's crap without telling them how they truly feel. If this is the 'past Somali woman' you'r talking about ...nah thanks!

Today's women xaniinyaa ka buuxa as Xiin would say, so dangerous that they could cut your throat & waxyaalo kale at a moment's notice. Libaaxad walleee..

Ibtisam   

^Oh is that it. :rolleyes: Thanks Faheema. Short hand for everything. You I would've, but I don't think they give anything to students. Us students should lobby for Student seekers Allowance.

LOL@Nepth, With all the progress today's somali women have achieved, the desire of showing their feeling in bed seems to top the list eeeh.

Miriam1   

OZ

London is relatively good compared to Sweden and Canada they drink red wine when they are eating in Sweden. In Canada they go down to the Pub after a wedding in their dirac's. [/QB]

Really? Pubs and Diracs in TORONTO? If you tell me, that you heard of or seen women drinking/doing drugs in their homes...I will say maybe, tis a crazy world.

But women heading down in droves to bars, in their diracs after going to a wedding with thier famiilies....dude give us a break !