Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

RETURN OF THE MARC

Originally posted by Sue:

So he insults you all and you humour him, interesting tactic.

Marc I think what you spew is lower down the intestinal tract.
icon_razz.gif

I just couldn't help myself!

No one asked for your ill-informed opinons. If i need it, i would have asked for it.

Help yourself in future but not writing anything. specially anything to do with intestinal tract. you make me sick!

Hows work?

Ibtisam   

^^^look at you!! icon_razz.gif

Loool @ Adam, I hope you are willing to play with him for a while, because he is coming for you now :D

Cara I see you've been waiting for him to come back before you start posting again. :D

Chimera   

let me guess his reply will be: ad hominems - fancy words(though the most simplistic words will have a few typo's)- bile this bile that

then a certain systemized computer bot will turn up and give him support

= yawn not interested..

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool haha, tonight you are looking for fight yaa adam, maad kaa joogitid. On second thoughts, go ahead, ater all you are on a break. :D

Emperor   

^What's with your unstoppable gigglig Caawa, Maxaa laguu sheegayna?

Marc miyaa ladhahaa yarkan, maxaad soo kordhin soo laabatayee, bal iska Welcome...

Ibtisam   

^^^WHAT!? Weeligabah waan qoosol baadanah. But I don't giggle, that is too girly for me, I laugh a hearty health laugh, I mean why baad isu xiishin with half a laugh! lol :D

Chimera   

Ibtisis i'm not fighting, i just don't understand how this SOL character MARC is the same person as marcassmith on youtube- that person is a articulate brother making good points

here he really sounds retarded, i don't know why maybe his mind and body aren't really connected so his fingers have a mind of their own when he types

Emperor   

Ibti, LOoool @ too girly for me, I guess you are a manly woman then.... I like the sound of the hearty health laugh... lol

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool, Adgia maa shaqo laan baa kuu heese this sat night?

Adam: Looool smile.gif I agree, do you think someone has hijacked the real Marc name?? :D But then why has the real Marc not objected??

I think SOL character maybe his outlet to wild out, chill out and stop being so serious or something. I mean he cannot be articulate all the time, he may just be letting his hair down.

I'm out before I get in trouble again... :D

Emperor   

^Its not Sat but Sun, you want to stretch and enjoy your weekend as possibly as you can miyaa?

I am downloading something and it seems to be taking forever, Im bored and shaqa la'aan, you nailed it...