Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

RETURN OF THE MARC

According to a recent poll conducted by YOUGOV, independently verfied of course. 89% of SOLers wanted MARC to come out of hiding and inject new energy into this forum.

When I heard of these shocking results (more than one poll, others included MARC being voted SOLer of the year 2008) I realised that my loyal subjects needed me more than ever.

I am now offically back in business and ready to spew bile over all your faces.

This places has recently become tasteless with strange and bizare threads about:

Condoms being to big for Indians!!! WTF

Penises being stolen - Pathetics!!!!!

Adam Zalya and his pathetic threads about Bosnia WTF

Notherner and that pathetic thread about The Apprentice.

Seriously this is what happens when a bunch sad, pathetic individuals wrong side of 30 come together. You all have families and children! waste your time doing something constructive.

MARC - Its being a long time.

Abtigiis   

JB

Hoos iila hadal, oo FM tan laga soo galay ii jilci. Oodaheedii bay wadataa tani oo waan ka baqay inaan isku maqiiqee!!Meehsan iguuna ogeyn oo daalac buu ii raaci!

FM taasi way iska baxdaa uun ee dhegeyso waxba ma duubtee ,,,, dhegeysigay ku wanaagsan tahay oo maba aamusto inta badan marka laydhku ka bakhtiyo mooyaane ,,, :D

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo@The marc.

Welcome back and let me be the first to say you have been greatly missed.

PS:about the adam posts, especially the bollywood bit was a bit over the top,and did bring quite a few closet freaks out in the open.

Buuxo   

^ :D:D:D Abu-geeljire farahaaga xalwad lagu qabey amiiin dheh.

ani kan waan u baqaa, i really do.Alla youtube muuxu dadbad waaley. :(

Kool_Kat   

War hooy i dhageysta, waa hadii war la isku leeyahay, wiilkan waa wiil walaalkiin ah oo Soomaali ah, intaad ka naxdaan laba wadaad usoo qabta oo quraan hala saaro...Hade waa iga talo...Reer London aaway? :(

I think we have a first Somali Blonde Boy case here aka Marcas...He takes being an airhead to a whole new level...Yaabka yaabkiis...

Abu_Geel, adoo kale jumeykaanta mexeydhahaan 'brah brah brrrrrrrrrrrah'... :D:D:D

Abtigiis   

can one of the Wadaad's to perform the ritual be Sheekh Shariif, Kool kat? Considering you don't like his Saliid, I thought you may disapprove of him here too. :D

KK, alla maxaa wiilka toosh ku shidatay. Facaa iska celi nooh, why aa Marc and his shades waligaa u saaran tahay.

Marc is the "ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR" in SOL, and we dont even have to wait for the year to end.