Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

WALAALAYAAL SU'AAL

nuune   

aamiin, ilaahoow positive naga samee

Haaruun, sxb welcome back, inteed ka dhacdayna, indhihii baa i xanuunay saan meel kasta kaaga raadinayay, ookiyaalahaaga weyn markaan arko unbaan dhahaa the main man is here,dhuumashada dhaaf waryee.

nuune   
Haaruun, sxb dadkaasi wey wada joogaan balse magac badaloow ay ka bixi la'yihiin, iska ilaali garab-tuujiye iyo qac qaac, wey qarraafaan labaduba lool

Macalin   

Nin Weyn OO GAR(am hoping u have GAR!)iyo Gafuur leh aa GEBER aan ka helay dhahayo? ..ilaahow waxaas camal haa imaqashiin! :D and u coming here and tellingi US how you was bursadaad/chased by a tall,slender,exquizite,fine,hot and beautiful hot woman? (xcuse me i got distracted here :D !)... and you have a woman?...who u are in a relationship with?

Dude, be fair to Ur woman and tell her u aint feeling her, its obvious u aint feelings here!

Waraa isku xishoo, muslin hadaa tahay qoftaan ka dheerow oo ka fogoow oo shan iyo toban meel ka istaag!, markeey BANK st Mareeysa you shoud be in St laurent ;) ...Anyways Garabkaada alaha GALO!

Tuujiye   

Waraa nomad Ban st maaxaa waaye yaa ku banay. waraa I'm from T.O...laakiin mana caawineysid problem lee igu sii furtay nooh..leerta nasiid and adigana ilaaheey garab kaaga ha galo.(may god enter your shoulders..lol..)

Haruun Nuune hadalkiisa ha ubixin xisbi waaye kaas..ciyaalka afar idood gadaasheed koola aan ka gadi jiray uu kamid yahay..

Qac Qaac   

Haruun sxb, ciidomo ayaa kaa danbeeyay. wareer meel walba way kaaga daba imaan, ee kuwaa un iska ilaali.

duqaan Nuune na, single mother u soo hel... sheekadu marka waa malab iyo badh.

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

My dear garab , when I read the first couples of your story , I thought u were going to be pulled over by a police car not by a hot woman , :D

U said u were in a mini relationship , so I believe to u this relationship is not that long enuff meaning u can explore and take advantage of other opportunities . Brother , the only way you would know what to do is to simply ask yourself if you love your actual girlfriend. If the answer is yes I think you have to forget the other woman. If not , even if u might hurt ur gal , u have to move on.

One thing's for sure , u cant be with ur girl and go out with another one at the same time.Good luck!

king_450   

garab tuujiye, good story dog, but let me flip the coin in its Tail.Yeh i can picture the tallnes which by the way most somali women aren't, so i am guessing she is about 5'9 not 3'4 or 4'4.So for that you lucked out. But the sad thing is Garab tuujiye, now

days ladies bet on by playing games and video taping, so i am going to look your video very soon to come out, a somali lady palying a decent somali guy,lol,or perhaps she is a memeber of a gang, and that was her initiation to lower you the kill,at any cost good luck and stay away from her,she is no good.

Som@li   

^^^lol,, waryaa garab horta qoftan ku joojisay ma iska hobisay,, armaynaba ahayn insaaan,, ma jeegaraysay lugaheeda. KOOOCAAA ku heshay baan u malayn,,,lol.

ahlaan ahlaan!! aniga meeshaan waa ku cusbahay laakiin garabka sxb i think u should go for the tall one cuz if a gal is chasin u around like that she is really in 2u even thou it was brief it's all good, as far as ur other gal sheekadeeda ey aa cunay......loooooool

ps. trust ur instinct brah

LuCkY   

^^^WELcome Hope You Enjoy Your Stay HEre.^^^

Garabka Sheeko Sheeko aad waada.So U is a P.I.M.P now eh?LoooL.

SeriousLy though: What Goes Around Comes Around , so think reaL hard before you make rash decisions besides what is you doing trying to juggLE to gaLz?

Tuujiye   

looool u guys are funny man..waraa checkmate wlc man...lol..wlc to our family of sol..funny guy..check qofta eey iskaa curi a dafay mar hore.

Bambina lol..I will come see you at school because you gave me the best input i will see at Ottawa U. can't believe you go to my school. and your also from T.O....aan isku nuursano ma istiri..

D.D kaalay ii soo dhawoow ma iska dhahdid.lol..what goes around comes around? hadaan uganbiyo na? masii soconeesoo.lol..

y'all crazy man.. waa iga waasheen anigana caawis aan u imaaday..lol..

LuCkY   

Oo Yaa ii soo dhawaneeyo?Maa Adiga ina Garab Tuujiye ?Oh HeLL nah!Lol sorry brah no ganbiis here...its Like I said what goes around comes around it basicaLLy means that you cant escape it one day eventuaLLy it wiLL catch up to ya.

nuune   

Waryaa Tuujiska :D:D:D

I know, after 4 years of this topic, the gurl u had the mini-relationship with is gone oo safaaradaha aa kala qaadateen lol, and the one aa Tim Hortons isla aadeen oo ku ersaneesay is no longer there :D

Yaa ka danbeeyey labadaas, ma u sheegaa dadka,

Full report lagaa rabaa hadii kale anaa FULL report kaa qoraayo wariiri waaxid, ka cabso nuune waa ogtahay aduunyaan soo qufaa