Sign in to follow this  
African

Bachelors Bachelorets Only.........

Jaabir   

Well this one eyed man got his hands full at the moment, but I would squeeze her in my schedule and consider her application if she is willing to be patient and wait just like the rest of the girls on my waiting list :D

dawoco   

lol @ darman, i am sure that u've got some free space!

The guys in this place r gettin arrogant, first lakkad and now darman? African, u need to import us some saalaxs from xamar. These faaraxs simply won't do. Now they've got paspotrt they are all in the ismacneeys bussines.

Dhimbil   

Haye

Meeshan gabdhaha kumi iyo taani yihiin sey ugu dhaaftay? balo

Mama africa, gabar dahab dubai laga keenay rabta ii soo raadi. ;) ogowna gabar cad oo buudhan baan fitish u hayaa.

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Darman:

Well this one eyed man got his hands full at the moment, but I would squeeze her in my schedule and consider her application if she is willing to be patient and wait just like the rest of the girls on my waiting list
:D

hahahaha.. as if darman...... u would be lucky to get mizz dawaco...... smile.gif

Faheema.   

Originally posted by illmatic:

Mama africa, gabar dahab dubai laga keenay rabta ii soo raadi.
;)
ogowna gabar cad oo buudhan baan fitish u hayaa.

lol@ wakaa dee, ninba dookhiisa maxaa loola doodi... :D Hadii dumarka taa aad ka dooratay waxaan kuugu ducaynayaa si dag dag ah in'ay kuugu soo duusho ooy kaa daryeesho... Aamin dhe smile.gif

Well since I am a true batchelor, let me first of all describe myself!. I am an average guy who is about 6 feet tall, Uni educated, good smile, good personality...Will basically pass an MOT test..kkk!.

Link to physical features:

http://homepages.feis.herts.ac.uk/~od3ag

So can you suprise me with a conclusion Cilla.

P.S I know lucky is a sweet lady and OG MOTI and I are like hyena's who havent feed yet!..awwwwww

Peace.

COnt.

Dhimbil   

Cawo inabti

Amiin,...lakiin waagii hore gabdhaha cad oo buudhan dime a dozen bay ahaan jireen, hada lakiin maba lahelo, feeri hada Mama Africa way soo jabaabi lagdahay, maxaa yeelay gabdhihii noocaas ahaa way iswada qaliiriyeen oo lama helo karo,,,hadii kale tii buudhanna ma isa sheegayso oo kuwa kale ayaa maagi. Bal soo ducee in buudhnimadu kusoo laabato stylka. ;)

Faheema.   

lol illmatic , waa lasoo duceen, laakiin hadii aad isleedahay baruur baa fashion ka kusoo noqon waxaan ku odhan lahaa don't hold your breath.. :D:D