Sign in to follow this  
African

Bachelors Bachelorets Only.........

Macalin   

Hehehe...wallahi waa cajiib arintaan!..sheeko sheeko aa ukasaa!

Horta heesta waa hees cajiib ah,xoogaha waan soo jilcay,i guess am waiting on the mafia to come and threaten me,the hees aint gonna do it!

Kaaga daran ninka wuu inuu is qiimeeya malaha if i declare me love for this woman,who knows inee tahay islaan tuur leh,oo ilka la ,oo tuugad ah?..meesha managu dileesiin? reer SOL-ow?..balsee who knows the fate of habrihi kala ee soo jiidatay?....balse nooga waran horta nimankaas arima hooda, then waa ka heshiineena waxa kala!..jecel lee soo maha?..waa laga dabaalsiina aamino!--lol

anyways i need to see some more GAME and wats miss cleo aka afrikan gatsa say!..awright?..waa kuu kaa dee

Lucky,MAGACA iska yeel yeel maaha..waa loo dhashaa yaah!

LuCkY   

FS aLL righty then...you set the date.Besides i beLieve the boy is afraid of committment Like someone said earLier.

Lakkad---i see but you dont have to worry about her being an oLd Lady with missing teeth and a thief.WeLL this is a first i have never heard of nin is qiimeeyanayaa(excuse my broken somaLi) redface.gif .

I think that African has faLLen asLeep as she is not capabLe of doing her work...if i may aLso add...a very poor job she has done so far.

Macalin   

LOL@lucky

have u seen her in person?..wat if shes buttt ugly as Mz homer herself?..huh then who would be at lose?..not lucky is it now?

Plus the qiimo is not a first, it has happend b4 and if the gals can do it,then i for one will be the first one to do it!

Yea..Afrikan should be sued for FALSE PRETENCE

LuCkY   

Lakkad you wouLd reaLLy Like to know wouLdnt ya?

The gaLs are expected to do it and if they dont you know how you maLes get...'oh so and so is easy...dont bother wasting your time with her...bLah bLah bLah'.You know how the rest goes. :rolleyes:

Yes i do agree African shouLd be sued to the extreMe. SO whomever is taking compLaints Let me know.

Changed   

the mafia has arrived ..............yes flying we R all women but i got us two fufu brothers (nigerian) ..since u told me lakhad was scared of them (nigerians)....now lakhad what is ur respond ..want the fufus to kick some farax butt or what icon_razz.gif ...before the fufus arrive in farax town , i the queen of the mafia comand thee lakhad to express ur love for miss flying still ;)

one word for my girl i still think sharafta mafia ba ku dheshay girl better game better game that is what u need icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif be the chasee not the chaser

Macalin   

LOOL...Unique..chasee kulaha

Nigerians am not scared of, what am scared off is GEDIID,ZULU and Someone else..they love HER more than BUSH loves pretzels!

I am now HELPLESS..am waiting on MY eCRUSH to rescuw from this 'ARRANGED' LOVE.

Lucky..am just bla bla outta ur way

Changed   

Originally posted by Lakkad:

they love HER more than BUSH loves pretzels!

lol.......bush and pretzels ...........lmao (that tells ya they are not the perfect match..u know about the choking problemos) those fufus are on their way and they got a one way ticket for u ...not to aaqiro ofcourse we cant let our girl be widow before she is married to u icon_razz.gif (am sure that is scaring u ),,,,,,,, one way ticket to mafialand lakhad good luck

Macalin   

LOL..its now abt marriage?..'Water water water'(from chandler of freinds)..anywoos FUFU(lol) are weak,just gatta give em some foofoo and by the time ee cunayaan they will sleep and i slip!

WAITING on my eCrush to SAVE ME..oh where thou at?--save me from the mafia :D

Xafsa   

War anaa iska dhintay......maanaa saacaan nin la ii tuugaa? OOOHHH heeeelll nooooo!!!

Waraa lakkad...kir ma taqaanaa? Anaaba ku qiimeeyay adoo madax buur ah....I take it all back!!! :mad:

I put my Minnefab Mafia membership in danger for you?......Waa sigtay walaahi. the cyber lover aad heeybineeysidna allaha kuu sahlo.....peace the phuck out!!!!

nuune   

^^^^flying-still,reconsder your withdrawal,the guy maybe back,he can be good for sure,believe me,he is only lakkad and u can't change that,always take the oppossite of what he said,that is the lakkadian world

ZOLA   

lol@flying....naa ma adigoo ah ina jamac suldheer...baa nin laguu tuugayaa...naa u worth a million and he aint worth a penny....ee dont waste u time on Madax Bur...wuuba is kibriyey..

;)

A.A