Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

UNITED STATES OF AFRICA

what is wrong with Africa uniting ?? ,,,,

I was listening to a debate on the BBC this morning and most of the people (at least the ones the BBC selected) were not so optimistic.

I still don't know why we don't give a try first to see if it can be achieved or not.

N.O.R.F   

3 days of talking about uniting but no talk poverty/corruption/economic advancements/developemnt etc

Afrikaaan!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Munira002:

I advice you take a tour of Africa,you will be trully amazed..ofcouse poverty is still there,diseases are still there,but there is some development..

loool...bal waan isku deyayaa inaan soo marmaro ee meelihii aan ka billaabi lahaana inaad iigu dartay ahayd, afrika waa weyntahee. I forgot to mention that I have been to Kenya, Uganda, Tunisia and Egypt as well on different occassions qaarkood xoogaa sannadaa ka hor qaarna wakhti aan fogeyn, marka maybe Zambia, Tanzania, Ghana, Gambia, Nigeria meelahaas miyaad dhihi lahayd soo fiiri mise meelo kale ayaa jira, Definately Itoobiya umaba socdo taas su'aasha ka saar and maybe South Africa.

Xagga horumarka I agree with you inay sare u soo kaceen meelo badan, but do you honestly believe that one can talk about uniting Africa now?...oops I forgot it was a dream!

Malika   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

quote:Originally posted by Munira002:

I advice you take a tour of Africa,you will be trully amazed..ofcouse poverty is still there,diseases are still there,but there is some development..

loool...bal waan isku deyayaa inaan soo marmaro ee meelihii aan ka billaabi lahaana inaad iigu dartay ahayd, afrika waa weyntahee. I forgot to mention that I have been to Kenya, Uganda, Tunisia and Egypt as well on different occassions qaarkood xoogaa sannadaa ka hor qaarna wakhti aan fogeyn, marka maybe Zambia, Tanzania, Ghana, Gambia, Nigeria meelahaas miyaad dhihi lahayd soo fiiri mise meelo kale ayaa jira, Definately Itoobiya umaba socdo taas su'aasha ka saar and maybe South Africa.

Xagga horumarka I agree with you inay sare u soo kaceen meelo badan, but do you honestly believe that one can talk about uniting Africa now?...oops I forgot it was a dream!
^^I like that sarcarsm! :D:D ,Thank you,now that has knocked that chip off my little shoulder! :mad:

Abwaan   

loool........Jacaylbaro oo awal ma rejaad ka lahayd?

Gaddafi waa waalan yahay, he simply wants to become the king of Africa. Well, I don't think that is possible for him now.

He can be ..... he was behind the AU and not he can take another step.

Few more years and he'll do his rogaal celis to unite Africa.