Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Rogers Sued over Cellphone Bill that Ruined Woman’s Marriage

Another reason why women should never be trusted.keep her in a chastity belt ama ka samir.bal arka dayuuskaan naagtiisa dhileysaneysa asagana waxba kama oga.weak people waligood waa lagu kor socdaa.

Ibtisam   

^^^Allah ka baq and dambiga iska daa, you don't know what you will get. Ha geefin; Maybe because of your pride and attitude above someone will step out on you for years and you would not even know. :cool:

Dambi aan galay ma arko!

LOL,You got the wrong man here.It aint about attitude it is about raganimo.

hadey naagtii uu u dhihi jiray ay dhiibanesyo muxuu ka noolyahay ruxaa? But i understand waa non-muslim wax kastana waa laga filan karaa.lol

Thanks,Kibirka waa laygu dhalay .samaj aarihai behan ibti.

Ibtisam   

lol Cadde23, truth be told, cheating is something beyond your control, unless you babysite and police her, or you marry someone who fears Allah more than she fears you, so yes dambi baad gaashey, it is got nothing to do with raganimo. You cannot be raganimo about something you don't know about (trust if she does not want you to know, you wont know- at least for a long time) You might kill her (while this one just left her) if you find out though, that is the only difference I can see.

Ibti

I agree with you on the fact that,If the person doesnt fear Allah(Non-muslim or muslim wanna be) then waxyaabo badan baa laga filankaraa oo aan qof ilahey ka baqayaa aan ka suurtoobin.

naagahaas oo kale waxaan oran jirnay "waa la qabaa wayna qaraabaataa" ilahey nama soo ag marsiiyo waa wax laga cuudi bileesto.

cheating your partner nullifies the marriage hadaad tahay nin Giiro badan inaad gacan gaado huri meysid.lol

If she has the audacity to get dirty with another man ayadoo la qabo,that would make her the ultimate "nijaasa" walle.

some men are naturally "weak" grew up with too much gabdho ama very controlling hooyo marka kuwaas waa layska dul socdaa.It is human nature.

Aaliyyah   

I agree with ibti on this theres no way you gonna know if someone is cheating on you or not. and this has nothing to do with the man being weak or vica versa the woman being soft.

laakin sa tidhi ilaahay nama ag dhigo dadka nocaas..qofku haduu ilaahay ka baqayo haduu qofka rabin oo guursatay oo iska fasaxaya...

this kind of stories scares me thou..why does anyone wanna cheat on their husband or wife..ofcourse this scenerio is qof gaal ah. But, am sure the samething happens with muslims. It is sad too..honesty is the best policy. If you dont like ur husband or wife set them free..mesha rabtid marka ka qaraabo..

salaam