Sign in to follow this  
Qoryooley_Tuug

Ever been fired

Juxa   

mojam...never praise the unknown....incase u wondering opt for safe bro/sis.

OG-princess,,oh sweety thnx ever so much,,,but yr bro has not been u know,,,mmmmm lately. seems iam only good to comfort him during his hardship in the jungle or whenever he is suffering from yet another fever :( .

OG_Girl   

lol@Juxa sweetie you should know by now that commitment scares the living day lights out of him ...looooooooooool

Ooops did I reveal secrate redface.gif

Salam

Juxa   

OG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,girl i just love yr ooooooooops i did again......very informative,,bt this time, he is bold, lives in a jungle, away from possible aroos-loving xaliimos and he knows his basic human rights,,,,,,,,,,,that says all,,,,,,,he is scared of commitment :confused:

I Just Quit My Job...hehehe..if only you could see My Manager's Face or should I Say My ex Manager's Face... she was close to tears!!! That was so satisfyin..hehehehe...

Cheers

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

LoL@Mojam... I know man...I was smilin..and she had tears on her face.... I left when she needed me the Most... Muahahah..
:D:D

Cheers

zu with that muahahaha. u sound like shydan lol.. and u is mean. why u do that to the poor lady? that is haram :mad: icon_razz.gif

Miriam1   

lool legend.sweet.its wonderful to take such a revenge..i did something of that sort. left my work at time when my manager hired..4 new people that needed to be trained..and only with two experineced people in the store..she was in dire need of help.lol.loved it.Revenge i say!

You cant be fired.if you sense things going bad..just quit once..its all baout to drown

hehehe..I haven't even finished... She Needs me..I have to train Her... I will make sure she suffers..ok..ok..am kiddin... But still she has to take me to the Bowling Game she promised and Coffee...otherwise i aint gonna train her

I was offered double of my curent salary plus Car allowance who will say No to that kinda of offer...

All can say is "Eat My shorts Suckers!!"

pearl   

i cant wait to quit...i'll make sure no one works that day...till the security guards come for me...then i'll make a run..

my rage is slowly but surely building...am taking notes..

Juxa   

lol legend! typical man,,leaving when the lady needs you the most,,,ma istiri u ringing familiar bells. good on ya though.

mojam,,,,,what kind of name my name is..lollll the kind that keeps you coming back for more,,,lakin walaalow what have i done to rattle your lil-aqal,,,,i was just giving the dude some free legal-counselling :D

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

I Just Quit My
...hehehe..if only you could see My Manager's Face or should I Say My ex Manager's Face... she was close to tears!!! That was so satisfyin..hehehehe...

Cheers

LoL, guess you got the other job eh? Well done and congrats.

Cheers.