Sign in to follow this  
Katrina

TOP 10 REASONS TO DATE AN ENGINEER!

Castro   

Originally posted by Katrina:

Ibtisam; I can vouch for Castro's bank acct. and his qabil it's not the best but a gurl could do worse.
:D

Much, much worse. But it's my size 13 feet that I'm most proud of. ;)

I dont need 10[Ten] reasons to date an engineer[Do they have female engineers?;heh -Jowk! :D ].

Nwhoo; imagine dating a woman who knows how to integrate a chicken and take the derivative of water[Now thats Soup for thought]! smile.gif

I agree with libaax.

Great to know you're Electrical too Katrina.

I know few females mostly in civil and chemical.

Hardly any electricals :confused: . So congrats for choosing a fun fun fun program. Dont you just love it :D:D especially when nothing works and debugging a program or troubleshooting takes a month or more and you wonder why didnt you take nursing or became a full-time mom..loooool

Are you a student or are you working in the field?

N.O.R.F   

Not an Engineer but i decide whether you get paid or not :D

Civil Engineering is probably one of the most (if not the most) important jobs in the world

As for dating one, a discussion on the structural elements of a building is rather boring :confused:

Castro   

^ Dude, have you been to the engineering building of any university yet? The women there are just ugly. I mean, if they were any uglier, they'd be arrested for public nuisance. :D

No one has ever bragged about dating an engineer. But those Psych. majors, mmmm yummie!

N.O.R.F   

Dude, have you been to the engineering building of any university yet? The women there are just ugly

:D yup, remembering sitting in those construction school lectures and the constant complaints from my Indian/African freinds :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Jomaana:

Somali Girls.... Huge Exception Castro

I must agree. The poster of this topic is a testament to that exception. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Castro:

But those Psych. majors, mmmm yummie!

Dude~; You need to have a mano-a-mano with them special ed teachers? They 'speak with their hands' hehehe[if you know what I mean].

In my school the women were very good looking ...i dont know which schools you went to fellas and what you considered attractive or not. But i can tell you this much about guys in eng... they get uglier, chubbier, dirtier and rude as hell in 4 years. Its amazing how they change. :D Darwin's theory but in reverse...eheheheeheheh

Rowda   

Jomaana is it somali name? thanks sis for welcoming me. On serious note,Do both of u really date with somali men?? I can't stand that Nur guy is he for real? & why is he on the women section? Dee masiibo unukaa aragnay!

Castro:

"No one has ever bragged about dating an engineer. But those Psych. majors, mmmm yummie!"

Isqabooji saaxiib! The world know all somali girls are beautiful, regardless of what they do eng or home stay mom. In fact, subax walba way inay Cusbo isku shubaan before going out (si aan loocunin); however, OUR MEN LONG STORY...... AND AN UNFORTUNATE SITUATION FOR US.

Luuq luuq marow lasim laamiguu kudhacaa

Give Nur's threads a chance sis. You will learn to admire and respect the brother.

About somali men, forget dating i'm contemplating marrying one..why ...is it not fashionable nowadays ? :D

Rowda... marriage itself is not easy ...why make it even more complicated by considering a man from a different culture ?

I have nothing against a non-somali man but a nomad is my preferance.

Im not going to steal katrina's thread but thats my 2 cents. ;)

Katrina   

Jomaana, pleazee don't stop your 2-cents. No one's stealing anything. I'm out for lunch. Would appreciate some more entertaining posts to be further reviewed upon my return till then keep up the good work. Do your managers know y'll

productivity? That include's you too Castro. ;)